Assassins Creed

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='595756' date='Nov 18 2007, 05:45 PM']why did you get rid of halo 3? wtf.[/quote]

I haven't played it since I got COD4. I tried to play it the other day, but I just turned it off. it doesn't compare to the newer shit coming out.

But, yo.....Assassin's Creed......I love this fucking game...

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='596083' date='Nov 19 2007, 01:18 AM']:lol: :lol:

I knew you would. Mr. I'm all waiting for Mass Effect - Considering it as a Rental.[/quote]

Psh.

I just killed the 3rd guy. Chasing him down and runnning after his bitch ass was crazyy

I have 2 more guys to kill, wait till you start having to do timed assassinations in a large crowd because the guys you have to kill dont go down the dark paths.

Im 1 mission away from have the minium of 3 on guy #8 and stuck for now. I may go to another district to see if I can open up another type of mission (I can pickpocket like a champ) if I cant get this. But that isnt happening till after thanksgiving because i got stuff I have to work on for school first.

Dude, I'm on the 7th mision right now, and I haven't yet been able to pull off a stealthy assassination. Every single time I fuck up or do something wrong, and I have to chase the motherfucker down. Sometimes they stay and fight with their guards, which makes it alot easier. I love being surrounded by like 14 dudes and dispatching them one by one, and have like 3 of them run away before the fight is over. I don't fuck around with being too stealthy. I'm the John Rambo of the middle ages.

Do you know who I am??

[size=7]
I AM ALTAIR!!![/size]

But....yeah. I'm picking up Mass Effect at 10 2morrow morning.

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='596588' date='Nov 19 2007, 06:58 PM']Dude, I'm on the 7th mision right now, and I haven't yet been able to pull off a stealthy assassination. Every single time I fuck up or do something wrong, and I have to chase the motherfucker down. Sometimes they stay and fight with their guards, which makes it alot easier. I love being surrounded by like 14 dudes and dispatching them one by one, and have like 3 of them run away before the fight is over. I don't fuck around with being too stealthy. I'm the John Rambo of the middle ages.

Do you know who I am??

[size=7]
I AM ALTAIR!!![/size]

But....yeah. I'm picking up Mass Effect at 10 2morrow morning.[/quote]

:lol: Awsome

sounds like your stuck where i am but im on guy #8

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='596589' date='Nov 19 2007, 07:00 PM']:lol: Awsome

sounds like your stuck where i am but im on guy #8[/quote]

I just know I have to do a bunch of timed bullshit for my informants now. Shits gay as hell, so I just turned it off and popped in COD4. As much as I overplay COD4, the game never gets old. There are so many fun modes to play it with online. I like Search and Destroy the most, though. Its like one bomb from Halo 3 but so much better.

I'm gonna give AC another go in a little bit, though. For some reason, the story has me so compelled to find out what happens, and who the traitors are. The leader of the Assassin's place is kinda sketchy. Stabbing me at the beginnin of the game. Getting all loud and shit at me. Doesn't sound like someone who has the interests of his people at heart. Seems just as bad as the guys I kill. My favorite assassination so far, though, was when that fat guy had the "party", but acually ended up killing everyone there. As soon as he sent the guards in to kill everyone down there, I scaled my way up the statue, hoppedmy way over to where he was, when he started running, chased him down, and stabbed that motherfucker in the neck. The pure rush of each assassination, and trying to get the fuck out of there before I get ripped to shreds is what makes this game so good, IMO.

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='596595' date='Nov 19 2007, 07:15 PM']I just know I have to do a bunch of timed bullshit for my informants now. Shits gay as hell, so I just turned it off and popped in COD4. As much as I overplay COD4, the game never gets old. There are so many fun modes to play it with online. I like Search and Destroy the most, though. Its like one bomb from Halo 3 but so much better.

I'm gonna give AC another go in a little bit, though. For some reason, the story has me so compelled to find out what happens, and who the traitors are. The leader of the Assassin's place is kinda sketchy. Stabbing me at the beginnin of the game. Getting all loud and shit at me. Doesn't sound like someone who has the interests of his people at heart. Seems just as bad as the guys I kill. My favorite assassination so far, though, was when that fat guy had the "party", but acually ended up killing everyone there. As soon as he sent the guards in to kill everyone down there, I scaled my way up the statue, hoppedmy way over to where he was, when he started running, chased him down, and stabbed that motherfucker in the neck. The pure rush of each assassination, and trying to get the fuck out of there before I get ripped to shreds is what makes this game so good, IMO.[/quote]

Yeah the storyline is so good, it hasnt been since the first Knights of the Old Repbulic game that the story has kept me enthrawed wanting to know what happens next.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='596597' date='Nov 19 2007, 07:18 PM']Yeah the storyline is so good, it hasnt been since the first Knights of the Old Repbulic game that the story has kept me enthrawed wanting to know what happens next.[/quote]

Yeah, I've been waiting for a next-gen game to come out with a story like this. And if Mass Effect, which was created by Bioware, the makers of KOTOR, lives up to what I hear to be the most amazing story ever in a video game, then we will have two in the span of one week. I haven't played an RPG on par with KOTOR since I got that game. If someone is to make one that surpasses it, I guess it should be Bioware. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out. Suddenly, 13 hours seems so far away.

Yeah I thought I killed them all... though the last of them isnt as hard as the previous guy. I beat this today. :headbang:

And there will be a sequal to this game, way to many unanswerd questions in the present day.

One of the better games Ive played from a story line perspective.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='597869' date='Nov 23 2007, 12:39 PM']Yeah I thought I killed them all... though the last of them isnt as hard as the previous guy. I beat this today. :headbang:

And there will be a sequal to this game, way to many unanswerd questions in the present day.

One of the better games Ive played from a story line perspective.[/quote]
it is supposed to be a trilogy.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='599485' date='Nov 26 2007, 06:22 AM']The depth of the Mass Effect story is mind-blowing.[/quote]

Mass Effect definitely looks like the better of the two games coming out. Assassin's Creed looks like a bells and whistles game to me... For the record though, I found Oblivion to be the same sort of game, and got really bored with it.

[quote name='mongo' post='599536' date='Nov 26 2007, 09:36 AM']Mass Effect definitely looks like the better of the two games coming out. Assassin's Creed looks like a bells and whistles game to me... For the record though, I found Oblivion to be the same sort of game, and got really bored with it.[/quote]

I got bored with Oblivion real quick, the story in AC kept me playing it.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='599485' date='Nov 26 2007, 06:22 AM']The depth of the Mass Effect story is mind-blowing.[/quote]

yeah, truly. That shit is bananas. Some of the decisions you have to make with your crew are just crazy. And when one of my squad members was acting totally out of line, I had the choice to off him or not. I did. I fucking murdered that dude, and he was one of my favorites, but he was just completely out of line.

Also about Mass Effect, it brings into question alot of things that are never talked about in videogames. Things like racism and such. Whether humans should accept help from other races and stuff like that. Man, this has to be a game of the year candidate.

BTW... Assassin's Creed.... worst ending.....EVER.

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='599952' date='Nov 26 2007, 09:13 PM']yeah, truly. That shit is bananas. Some of the decisions you have to make with your crew are just crazy. And when one of my squad members was acting totally out of line, I had the choice to off him or not. I did. I fucking murdered that dude, and he was one of my favorites, but he was just completely out of line.

Also about Mass Effect, it brings into question alot of things that are never talked about in videogames. Things like racism and such. Whether humans should accept help from other races and stuff like that. Man, this has to be a game of the year candidate.

[color="#FF0000"]BTW... Assassin's Creed.... worst ending.....EVER.[/color][/quote]

What why? :mellow:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='599955' date='Nov 26 2007, 09:23 PM']What why? :mellow:[/quote]

Honestly, it was just some, "wait, does that mean its over" type of shit. That ending was lame to me. It took me like 30 minutes to figure out to use the eagle eye vision thing to find the writing on the wall. Shit was just lame.

Archived