Assassins Creed

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='599959' date='Nov 26 2007, 09:35 PM']Honestly, it was just some, "wait, does that mean its over" type of shit. That ending was lame to me. It took me like 30 minutes to figure out to use the eagle eye vision thing to find the writing on the wall. Shit was just lame.[/quote]

:lol:

I agree that figuring out how to end it was a bit weird, but I like that they left you hanging with what was on the wall, and the one chick's role in all of this. Did you read all the emails she had sent? Seriously tell me you didnt want to keep playing in hopes of finding out whats next?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='599977' date='Nov 26 2007, 10:04 PM']:lol:

I agree that figuring out how to end it was a bit weird, but I like that they left you hanging with what was on the wall, and the one chick's role in all of this. Did you read all the emails she had sent? Seriously tell me you didnt want to keep playing in hopes of finding out whats next?[/quote]

Yeah, I did at first. And I read all of those motherfuckers e-mails. But the end of the game was like getting the most amazing blowjob ever, then just busting a nut wayyyy too early. Like, wtf.

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='599989' date='Nov 26 2007, 10:15 PM']Yeah, I did at first. And I read all of those motherfuckers e-mails. But the end of the game was like getting the most amazing blowjob ever, then just busting a nut wayyyy too early. Like, wtf.[/quote]

:lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I just got this game... (freaking sweet) and have only done two Assassinations. I can tell that the game can go really quick so I'm milking it for all its worth by doing all side missions and scouting areas before the assassination and making perfect stealthy kills. So please no spoilers... but I do have a question. Can you only pick-pocket people in the side missions or can you pick-pocket anybody who is carrying stuff? I heard you can get throwing knives by pick-pocketing and I have zero and can't figure it out.

[quote name='Jumpy' post='661888' date='May 1 2008, 03:04 PM']I just got this game... (freaking sweet) and have only done two Assassinations. I can tell that the game can go really quick so I'm milking it for all its worth by doing all side missions and scouting areas before the assassination and making perfect stealthy kills. So please no spoilers... but I do have a question. Can you only pick-pocket people in the side missions or can you pick-pocket anybody who is carrying stuff? I heard you can get throwing knives by pick-pocketing and I have zero and can't figure it out.[/quote]

You have to pickpocet a certin type of charcter to get the throwing knives.

Here is an example of what that guy looks like, and how to do it.

[quote name='Jumpy' post='662009' date='May 1 2008, 06:41 PM']Sweet, thanks. Is that something you can do from the begining or do I have to work up to it?[/quote]

From the begining. I forget which button it is to hold down to reach your arm out like that though.

Archived