Upset Alert

Who Dey Forever

The bucks need 4 more loses and they are back in the National title game with a win against the school up north. It's possible too. Kansas and Missouri Play each other so one of them is out for sure, so really it is 3. The winner of that game plays Oaklahoma in the Big 12 Championship game so that makes 2. An upset by one of these two and then they need either West Virginia or LSU to lose. If one of those three teams win out, then they will need both West Virginia and LSU to lose. WV is @ Cincy this week, SO GO BEARCATS!!!!! If the win that one, they still have to beat UCONN. As for LSU, they will have to beat Georgia or Tennessee in the SEC championship game. I'll I've got to say is GO DAWGS!!!!!!

[quote name='ccartman2' post='593854' date='Nov 16 2007, 12:00 AM']The bucks need 4 more loses and they are back in the National title game with a win against the school up north. It's possible too. Kansas and Missouri Play each other so one of them is out for sure, so really it is 3. The winner of that game plays Oaklahoma in the Big 12 Championship game so that makes 2. An upset by one of these two and then they need either West Virginia or LSU to lose. If one of those three teams win out, then they will need both West Virginia and LSU to lose. WV is @ Cincy this week, SO GO BEARCATS!!!!! If the win that one, they still have to beat UCONN. As for LSU, they will have to beat Georgia or Tennessee in the SEC championship game. I'll I've got to say is GO DAWGS!!!!!![/quote]

That's a lot of "ifs", but I'll still break out the voodoo dolls...

[quote name='Elflocko' post='593856' date='Nov 16 2007, 12:02 AM']That's a lot of "ifs", but I'll still break out the voodoo dolls...[/quote]

Not that many really. They really just need LSU and West Virginia to lose. West Virginia can lose to Cincy and UCONN. LSU can lose the championship game. Kansas, Missouri, and Oaklahoma will eliminate 2 of the three so if LSU and West Virginia, we would play the winner of the Big 12 Championship game for the National Title. What a dream come true in my opinion. :)

[quote name='ccartman2' post='593860' date='Nov 16 2007, 12:13 AM']Not that many really. They really just need LSU and West Virginia to lose. West Virginia can lose to Cincy and UCONN. LSU can lose the championship game. Kansas, Missouri, and Oaklahoma will eliminate 2 of the three so if LSU and West Virginia, we would play the winner of the Big 12 Championship game for the National Title. What a dream come true in my opinion. :)[/quote]

They just need to remember to bitch-slap Lloyd Carr once again...

[quote name='ccartman2' post='593860' date='Nov 16 2007, 12:13 AM']Not that many really. They really just need LSU and West Virginia to lose. West Virginia can lose to Cincy and UCONN. LSU can lose the championship game. Kansas, Missouri, and Oaklahoma will eliminate 2 of the three so if LSU and West Virginia, we would play the winner of the Big 12 Championship game for the National Title. What a dream come true in my opinion. :)[/quote]

yep. At least 2 of the Big 12 teams are going down. West Virginia could very easily lose to UC, and I think LSU's luck is running out. That pits OSU (after they spank michigan) against the Big 12 survivor.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='593875' date='Nov 16 2007, 12:48 AM']yep. At least 2 of the Big 12 teams are going down. West Virginia could very easily lose to UC, and I think LSU's luck is running out. That pits OSU (after they spank michigan) against the Big 12 survivor.[/quote]

GO UC against WVU and anyone who plays LSU.

GO BUCKS beat Bitchigan.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='593875' date='Nov 16 2007, 12:48 AM']yep. At least 2 of the Big 12 teams are going down. West Virginia could very easily lose to UC, and I think LSU's luck is running out. That pits OSU (after they spank michigan) against the Big 12 survivor.[/quote]
*crosses fingers*

this Oregon loss is huge it gives all the buckeye players even more to play for on saturday knowing the first piece of the puzzle has all ready fallen into place to still make the title game

now we just need to do our part and beat the shitter up north saturday

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='593851' date='Nov 15 2007, 11:52 PM']Arizona is beating Oregon by 14..In the 4th quarter..For some reason, I knew Arizona would play them tough..Yes Dennis Dixon got hurt early in the game but you gotta give it to Arizona..[/quote]
Are you kidding me??? Dennis Dixon going out is the only reason Arizona won the game. If he plays Oregon beats them by about 21...

[quote name='ccartman2' post='593854' date='Nov 16 2007, 12:00 AM']The bucks need 4 more loses and they are back in the National title game with a win against the school up north. It's possible too. Kansas and Missouri Play each other so one of them is out for sure, so really it is 3. The winner of that game plays Oaklahoma in the Big 12 Championship game so that makes 2. An upset by one of these two and then they need either West Virginia or LSU to lose. If one of those three teams win out, then they will need both West Virginia and LSU to lose. WV is @ Cincy this week, SO GO BEARCATS!!!!! If the win that one, they still have to beat UCONN. As for LSU, they will have to beat Georgia or Tennessee in the SEC championship game. I'll I've got to say is GO DAWGS!!!!!![/quote]
No, Go Vols????? We have to lose for Georgia to go to Atlanta.

HATER! :P

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='593924' date='Nov 16 2007, 07:40 AM']We should even be ahead of WV..Late losses kill a team so bad[/quote]

If it came down at the end of it all to be Ohio State or WV in the championship game. They will put Ohio State every time. It's all about the cash and WV is not going to bring the green like Ohio State would.

I don't think it will be an issue though because Cincinnati or UCONN will take them out..

[quote name='rizzy' post='594060' date='Nov 16 2007, 01:11 PM']If it came down at the end of it all to be Ohio State or WV in the championship game. They will put Ohio State every time. It's all about the cash and WV is not going to bring the green like Ohio State would.

I don't think it will be an issue though because Cincinnati or UCONN will take them out..[/quote]
if WVU wins out then WVU will get in before OSU. you OSU fans are a joke.

Archived