teams you hate

rudi32

well. since our season is done, my second joy is playing spoiler and watching teams I hate fall down.

1) the stealers. I will be one like most here to say I hate them, I will root for someone to take big jens leg out and see how there season goes for a few years.

2) the pats. I cant stand billicheck (sp), he is a good coach, just cant stand him, and tom (im a whore) brady is just as bad. I hope they go 16-0 then lose the first round of the playoffs, with brady throwing 5 ints.

3) Cowboys, americas team can kiss my ass.. enough said.

after that i really dont care. I just want to see those teams fall.

If i had to pick a superbowl team this year, i have to go packers.

discussion...who do u all hate?

1. Steelers - Ken Anderson, Carson Palmer, can they not just line up and play good tough and clean football?
2. Cowboys - any team with the balls to call itself "America's team" is going get my hatred, plus I cant stand Jerry Jones
3. Pats - this is more of an envy than a dislike (get that steelers fans?)
4. 49ers (this would be higher but they havent been good in a long time so my hate has subsided some)
5. Dan Snyder, cant hate the Redskins, but I want to punch Snyder in the face. Just a smarmy jackass.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='597932' date='Nov 23 2007, 07:15 PM']1. Steelers - Ken Anderson, Carson Palmer, can they not just line up and play good tough and clean football?
2. Cowboys - any team with the balls to call itself "America's team" is going get my hatred, plus I cant stand Jerry Jones
3. Pats - this is more of an envy than a dislike (get that steelers fans?)
4. 49ers (this would be higher but they havent been good in a long time so my hate has subsided some)
5. Dan Snyder, cant hate the Redskins, but I want to punch Snyder in the face. Just a smarmy jackass.[/quote]

I really can't improve on that list, especially number 1...

1. Patriots - no Jamie B, I don't envy a team that was caught cheating. Fuck Brady and Bellidick
2. any other AFC north team (no way you can like any team in your own division)
3. Cowboys - I hate how the media slurps their nuts all the time. America's team my ass <_<
4. Raiders - just because. I don't need a reason. I love how they suck now.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='598194' date='Nov 24 2007, 09:47 PM']Steelers, Patriots and Cowboys, in that order.[/quote]

That's probably close to me, although I might reverse Patriots and Cowboys. I used to root for the Pats a bit when they were terrible. I've never rooted for the Cowboys. I'd like to see them all lose a lot of games though. :)

[quote name='frankie martin' post='598243' date='Nov 25 2007, 12:56 AM'][color="#FF0000"]1. Patriots - no Jamie B, I don't envy a team that was caught cheating. Fuck Brady and Bellidick[/color]
2. any other AFC north team (no way you can like any team in your own division)
3. Cowboys - I hate how the media slurps their nuts all the time. America's team my ass <_<
4. Raiders - just because. I don't need a reason. I love how they suck now.[/quote]

Normally I would completely agree with this, except even after getting caught they are beating the hell out of everyone.

1. Baltimore - Over-RAY-ed Lewis. Billick is an arrogant prick.
2. New England Cheatriots. Belicheck is the mot classless coach ever.
3. Browns- finally a decent team again. Will they be a one hit wonder like the Bengals... or can they stay decent?
4. Oakland- Most classless owner in all of sports.
5. Dallas- Just because.
6. Bengals- Looks like we get a chance to officially end your season again this year too.

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='599677' date='Nov 26 2007, 12:55 PM']1. Baltimore - Over-RAY-ed Lewis. Billick is an arrogant prick.
2. New England Cheatriots. Belicheck is the mot classless coach ever.
3. Browns- finally a decent team again. Will they be a one hit wonder like the Bengals... or can they stay decent?
4. Oakland- Most classless owner in all of sports.
5. Dallas- Just because.
[color="#FF0000"]6. Bengals- Looks like we get a chance to officially end your season again this year too.[/color][/quote]

Not really it's been over for a few weeks now.

1. Bengals (no matter how many times we avenge the disrespecting of the towel they always seem to open thier mouths to fuel the hatred all over again.)

2. Patriots (towel still not avenged <_< or our playoffs losses to them)

3. Baltimore (ALWAYS talking shit)

4. Browns (no matter how many times we beat them they ALWAYS think they should have won the game. sounds familier? I guess it's a Ohio thing)

So what does all these teams have in common? They all talk shit!! Also 2 out of 4 made it personal by disrespecting the towel.

[quote name='Steelaz4Life' post='600680' date='Nov 28 2007, 09:05 AM']1. Bengals (no matter how many times we avenge the disrespecting of the towel they always seem to open thier mouths to fuel the hatred all over again.)

2. Patriots (towel still not avenged <_< or our playoffs losses to them)

3. Baltimore (ALWAYS talking shit)

4. Browns (no matter how many times we beat them they ALWAYS think they should have won the game. sounds familier? I guess it's a Ohio thing)

So what does all these teams have in common? They all talk shit!! Also 2 out of 4 made it personal by disrespecting the towel.[/quote]
Yeah no doubt!1111111

I can't believe the disrespected the fucking towel!11111111 HOLY SHITZZZZZZZZZ

I find it amusing to no end that some Steeler fans attach so much importance to a piss-stained towel, like it's the American flag or something, and desecrating it is against the Constitution!
With that in mind, I hope TJ ShoeBomberYourMomma has ample opportunities to shine his shoes on Sunday night....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='600687' date='Nov 28 2007, 09:40 AM']I find it amusing to no end that some Steeler fans attach so much importance to a piss-stained towel, like it's the American flag or something, and desecrating it is against the Constitution!
With that in mind, I hope TJ ShoeBomberYourMomma has ample opportunities to shine his shoes on Sunday night....[/quote]
X2

It's really just a yellow towel...

[quote name='Bunghole' post='600687' date='Nov 28 2007, 09:40 AM']I find it amusing to no end that some Steeler fans attach so much importance to a piss-stained towel, like it's the American flag or something, and desecrating it is against the Constitution!
With that in mind, I hope TJ ShoeBomberYourMomma has ample opportunities to shine his shoes on Sunday night....[/quote]
No doubt
I find it just as amusing that Bengal fans made the same ruckus when Bill Cowher and the rest of us made a mockery out of the "whodey" chant, like it was the Star-Spangled Banner or something.

yea, well we moved on after that and dont talk about it

unlike u trolls who are here still talking about your little ass towel.

I burn one every year in a voodoo ceremony, where we have their piss towels and voodoo dolls of all of the players, then we give then injuries and throw them in the fire.

big jens got one coming...

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/19.gif[/img]

Rick Cranford of Seattle is my E-mailer of the Week for sending me back to my tape for something I'd originally overlooked. Rick points out that on the play that Ricky Williams was injured Monday night, OLB Lawrence Timmons, subbing for Clark Haggans, came down on Williams' back with his cleated shoe. He said it looked deliberate. He was surprised that neither the announcing crew nor Sports Illustrated's game notes made any mention of the play.

I remember seeing it at the time, but the idea of something like that is just so alien to what I'm used to that I glossed right over it. After I read his e-mail I ran the play back, both at regular speed and slow motion. It looked as if Timmons, in hurdling No. 70, Dolphin tackle L.J. Shelton, inadvertently came down on Williams' back. But then the replay, close up, showed Timmons deliberately veering off and coming down hard with his left foot to pin Williams to the ground and keep him from recovering his fumble. An absolutely filthy play, and I'm glad Rick pointed it out to me and annoyed that it didn't strike home right away. Wonder how the league is going to handle this one -- if at all.

defend that - deliberate- low life- action stealer fag

now tell me ur team isnt full of asses.....

Archived