The Big East needs WV to win

Jeb

If our conference is to get respect then WV needs to win to contend for the title. We need the spotlight. Also, I would love to beat WV next season as reigning NCAA champions. There would be more spotlight on the Bearcats when that happens, ... :D B)

hate to tell you WV is not going to get respect or the big east

when they decide to play some real teams maybe they can get a little

i hope Oklahoma wins the big 12 and it turns into an Ohio State/West Virginia championship game so west virginia can see what happens when you play a real college football team

[quote name='rizzy' post='598147' date='Nov 24 2007, 06:24 PM']hate to tell you WV is not going to get respect or the big east

i hope Oklahoma wins the big 12 and it turns into an Ohio State/West Virginia championship game so west virginia can see what happens when you play a real college football team[/quote]

Then OSU could get buttraped for the 2nd consecutive year!

[quote name='rizzy' post='598147' date='Nov 24 2007, 06:24 PM']hate to tell you WV is not going to get respect or the big east

i hope Oklahoma wins the big 12 and it turns into an Ohio State/West Virginia championship game so west virginia can see what happens when you play a real college football team[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img] ...so, I guess that means we should schedule a game against Illinois next season?

:ninja:

[quote name='Jeb' post='598152' date='Nov 24 2007, 06:41 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img] ...so, I guess that means we should schedule a game against Illinois next season?

:ninja:[/quote]

Illinois is actually better then any team WV has played, better then USF, Cincy, Uconn, etc.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='598155' date='Nov 24 2007, 06:45 PM']Illinois is actually better then any team WV has played, better then USF, Cincy, Uconn, etc.[/quote]

Illinois is average so not much credit for a win in that game. Some but not much. It would be much better if UC scheduled a game with OSU next season. They are the only ones I really want to play from that conference.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='598155' date='Nov 24 2007, 06:45 PM']Illinois is actually better then any team WV has played, better then USF, Cincy, Uconn, etc.[/quote]

true that, lets see what bowl game is illinios going to be playing in, oh yeah the fiesta bowl

what bowl is the team wvu lost to playing in? the what bowl? sun bowl? what is that?

[quote name='rizzy' post='598183' date='Nov 24 2007, 08:59 PM']true that, lets see what bowl game is illinios going to be playing in, oh yeah the fiesta bowl

what bowl is the team wvu lost to playing in? the what bowl? sun bowl? what is that?[/quote]

What's the point in scheduling with Illinois? OSU is far above Illinois and UC would get way more credit playing the buckeyes than playing Illinois.

You guys dissing WVU are insane. They were considered a preseason champ game contender, and guess what...they still are!
They have some amazing talent on offense with White, Slaiton, Devine, etc...
Some of you sound like a bunch of OSU crybabies that can't handle the fact that if the cards play out right, your precious Buckeyes will be left out in the cold (and deservedly so).
OSU with 2 losses has no more claim to the champ game than anyone else. LSU has TWO triple OT losses...and were ranked #1 both times...so they are less worthy than OSU?
Give me a break.

[quote name='rizzy' post='598183' date='Nov 24 2007, 08:59 PM']true that, lets see what bowl game is illinios going to be playing in, oh yeah the fiesta bowl

what bowl is the team wvu lost to playing in? the what bowl? sun bowl? what is that?[/quote]

I agree that Illinois is a lot better than most give them credit for, but there is no way they make it into a BCS bowl. They are 17th at the moment in the BCS standings.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='598193' date='Nov 24 2007, 09:45 PM']You guys dissing WVU are insane. They were considered a preseason champ game contender, and guess what...they still are!
Some of you sound like a bunch of OSU crybabies that can't handle the fact that if the cards play out right, your precious Buckeyes will be left out in the cold (and deservedly so).
OSU with 2 losses has no more claim to the champ game than anyone else. LSU has TWO triple OT losses...and were ranked #1 both times...so they are less worthy than OSU?
Give me a break.[/quote]

OSU has one loss.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='598193' date='Nov 24 2007, 09:45 PM']You guys dissing WVU are insane. They were considered a preseason champ game contender, and guess what...they still are!
Give me a break.[/quote]

OSU has 2 losses?

:unsure:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='598199' date='Nov 24 2007, 09:50 PM']66-21 WVU.
Any questions?
Ranked #3, beat #20 by 45 points, only one loss, how are they not deserving of consideration again, exactly?
Bye OSU.[/quote]

where's OSU going? If Oklahoma takes care of business, they're in.

Don't be a jackoff.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='598202' date='Nov 24 2007, 09:54 PM']where's OSU going? If Oklahoma takes care of business, they're in.

Don't be a jackoff.[/quote]
Spoken like a true OSU fan. And I don't even like WVU. Jackoff? Thanks, man. Calling me names for speaking the things that may very well happen that you don't want to hear. Good show.
There is a slim chance that OSU and WVU would meet...would that make you happy?
Jesus man, just stating the obvious.
Oklahoma isn't getting in, either, don't know where you're getting that idea.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='598208' date='Nov 24 2007, 10:03 PM']Spoken like a true OSU fan. And I don't even like WVU. Jackoff? Thanks, man. Calling me names for speaking the things that may very well happen that you don't want to hear. Good show.
Oklahoma isn't getting in, either, don't know where you're getting that idea.[/quote]

if you want to pretend that you're not trying to knock on OSU, that's you're prerogative.

Sorry about the jackoff comment. Just sick of unwarranted OSU bashing.

I'd be just fine with a OSU/WVU matchup.

As far as the Oklahoma comment, OSU needs Oklahoma to win the Big 12, unless WVU loses.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='598193' date='Nov 25 2007, 12:15 AM']You guys dissing WVU are insane. They were considered a preseason champ game contender, and guess what...they still are!
Give me a break.[/quote]

I agree with your post, and I like OSU.........also, they only have 1 loss. Some idiotic statements made by OSU fans lately.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='598199' date='Nov 25 2007, 12:20 AM']66-21 WVU.
Any questions?
Ranked #3, beat #20 by 45 points, only one loss, how are they not deserving of consideration again, exactly?
Bye OSU.[/quote]

Of course they're deserving and will be playing for the national championship after Missouri beats Kansas tonight. WV might be playing Missouri if Missouri can beat a good Oklahoma team in the Big 12 championship.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='598208' date='Nov 25 2007, 12:33 AM']Spoken like a true OSU fan. And I don't even like WVU. Jackoff? Thanks, man. Calling me names for speaking the things that may very well happen that you don't want to hear. Good show.
Oklahoma isn't getting in, either, don't know where you're getting that idea.[/quote]

Don't you know by now, this guy calls everyone he doesn't agree with names. OSU and WV very well may end up playing each other.....would be a hell of a game I think but the way Missouri is playing.......I don't know if Oklahoma can beat them. We'll see how it all plays out.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='598216' date='Nov 24 2007, 10:17 PM']Don't you know by now, this guy calls everyone he doesn't agree with names.[/quote]

:shrug: I like Bunghole.

Did I harm you in another life? There's maybe a handfull of posters I've ever had issues with, and they deserved any comments they got.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='598218' date='Nov 25 2007, 12:51 AM']:shrug: I like Bunghole.

Did I harm you in another life? There's maybe a handfull of posters I've ever had issues with, and they deserved any comments they got.[/quote]

I hate Bunghole, but I agree with his posts in this thread :lol:

Just have noticed you calling people names before.........doesn't matter really.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='598220' date='Nov 24 2007, 10:24 PM']I hate Bunghole, but I agree with his posts in this thread :lol:

Just have noticed you calling people names before.........doesn't matter really.[/quote]

mainly just Thurman and Storm. They deserve it though :lol:

I agree there have been some bad OSU reps in this thread, that's why I got defensive when I thought Bung was hating on OSU because of those individuals. Sorry again Bung!

Go Bucks!

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='598221' date='Nov 24 2007, 11:27 PM']mainly just Thurman and Storm. They deserve it though :lol:

I agree there have been some bad OSU reps in this thread, that's why I got defensive when I thought Bung was hating on OSU because of those individuals. Sorry again Bung!

Go Bucks![/quote]

were you caught being a bunghole :ninja:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='598208' date='Nov 24 2007, 10:03 PM']Spoken like a true OSU fan. And I don't even like WVU. Jackoff? Thanks, man. Calling me names for speaking the things that may very well happen that you don't want to hear. Good show.
Where does he say he thinks Oklahoma is getting the NC? Ohio State would need Oklahoma to beat Missouri so they can play West Virginia..How is that a slim chance? Have you not seen college football this year? Anything can happen and there is a pretty big chance Oklahoma could beat Missouri..Hell, they already have this year..

Archived