Updated BCS Standings

[quote name='sigshoota' post='600880' date='Nov 28 2007, 05:35 PM']I dunno what position he would play, but Pat White will more than likely get broken into half in the NFL. He has amazing speed and moves but could you imagine someone like Urlacher or even Bob Sanders putting a lick on him? 2 pieces he would be in.[/quote]

Indeed, Master Yoda. He will be broken into half; two pieces he will be in.

[quote name='sigshoota' post='600880' date='Nov 28 2007, 05:35 PM']I dunno what position he would play, but Pat White will more than likely get broken into half in the NFL. He has amazing speed and moves but could you imagine someone like Urlacher or even Bob Sanders putting a lick on him? 2 pieces he would be in.[/quote]

I worried the same about Ginn, but he's holding up so far.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='600951' date='Nov 28 2007, 11:07 PM']hater. stop hiding your secret love for OSU.[/quote]
i was rooting for those douchebags in basketball tonight and of course they go 11 minutes without scoring. kosta koufos is garbage. to be that tall and shoot 1 of 10 is pathetic. waste of fucking height.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='600971' date='Nov 29 2007, 02:12 AM']i was rooting for those douchebags in basketball tonight and of course they go 11 minutes without scoring. kosta koufos is garbage. to be that tall and shoot 1 of 10 is pathetic. waste of fucking height.[/quote]

please don't hold back, tell us how you really feel

I've changed my stance. Yes, WR is probably best fit for him. He wouldn't hold up as a RB. He already gets hurt every other game as a QB.

[quote name='Lawman' post='602611' date='Dec 2 2007, 02:33 PM']Link to the other Polls; NOT THE BCS, that will come later tonight.

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex"]Polls[/url]

Sidenote: UC ahead of both USFand Connecticut, but had to settle for a lesser bowl. <_<[/quote]
because UC fans dont travel as well. thats the only reason. college football is rarely about talent/ability its more about money.

Archived