Marvin is going to be on Jim Rome tomorrow

It may go something like this:

Rome: I'd like to welcome Bengals Head Coach, Marvin Lewis, to the show.

Marv: It's good to be here, Jim.

Rome: You're a good guy.

Marv: Thanks.

Rome: I'm here talking with Marvin Lewis, Head Coach of the Bengals. He says thanks. Marvin, what do the Bengals need to do to break out of their slump?

Marv: We need to play better football.

Rome: I'm here talking with Marvin Lewis, Head Coach of the Bengals. He says the Bengals need to play better football. What's with all the injuries?

Marv: Everyteam has injuries. Our guys just have groin pulls. No big deal.

Rome: I'm here talking with Marvin Lewis, Head Coach of the Bengals. He says the injuries are no big deal. Marv, what do you have to say to all the media types who are criticizing you?

Marv: I don't have anything to say to them. There's no point.

Rome: I'm here talking with Marvin Lewis, Head Coach of the Bengals. He says there's no point in saying anything to his media critics. Thanks for joining us on the Show, Marvin.

Marv: Thanks for having me, Jim.

Rome: That's a good guy. Great Interview. *Random sound effect*

[b]Rome: So Marvin, do the Bengals have a shot at winning out?

Lewis: Well, I th-

Rome: C'mon now Marvin, you and I both know that no team has ever come back from 3-7 to go to the playoffs.

Lewis: That's true, bu-

Rome: Next question. Brought to you by Gillette. The Best Jim Rome Can Get. Anyway, next question. Is Chad a locker room cancer?

Lewis: Chad is Ch-

Rome: What I mean to say is, does his showboating have a negative impact on the Bengals.

Lewis: I think when we tr-

Rome: Good answer to a great question. We're going to take a break, when we come back we're talking to Marvin Lewis of the Cincinnati Bengals and blahblahblahblah[/b]

...I think I'll pass. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Actium' post='600857' date='Nov 28 2007, 05:06 PM']It may go something like this:

Rome: I'd like to welcome Bengals Head Coach, Marvin Lewis, to the show.

Marv: It's good to be here, Jim.

Rome: You're a good guy.

Marv: Thanks.

Rome: I'm here talking with Marvin Lewis, Head Coach of the Bengals. He says thanks. Marvin, what do the Bengals need to do to break out of their slump?

Marv: We need to play better football.

Rome: I'm here talking with Marvin Lewis, Head Coach of the Bengals. He says the Bengals need to play better football. What's with all the injuries?

Marv: Everyteam has injuries. Our guys just have groin pulls. No big deal.

Rome: I'm here talking with Marvin Lewis, Head Coach of the Bengals. He says the injuries are no big deal. Marv, what do you have to say to all the media types who are criticizing you?

Marv: I don't have anything to say to them. There's no point.

Rome: I'm here talking with Marvin Lewis, Head Coach of the Bengals. He says there's no point in saying anything to his media critics. Thanks for joining us on the Show, Marvin.

Marv: Thanks for having me, Jim.

Rome: That's a good guy. Great Interview. *Random sound effect*[/quote]

lol

Forgot to insert random paper crinkling and pauses

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='600854' date='Nov 28 2007, 04:58 PM']Sigh, why do I have a feeling I'll be yelling "Fuck you Jim Rome" <_<[/quote]

Wow! Marvin? He's the last one I would expect on the Rome show, ...amazing!

Its about time someone went after the jungle karma though. We need all the luck we can get and Chad's never on there anymore.

Everytime a Bengal does an interview with Rome, ...we win the next game, ...it never fails! I can't tell you how many times we were interviewed in '05. The interviews dried up in '06. Its about time we got back on that show.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img] ...this means if the Stoolers do no interviews with him this week then we will win this game, ...we own the karma!

Oh, and being that the interview is our HC, ...its golden karma. The only way to beat this karma is for the Stoolers HC to do an interview with Rome too this week.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='600891' date='Nov 28 2007, 06:16 PM']I ask you, Go-Bengals Nation: Is this the face that would lie to you? Call you names? Pretend to be self-important?
No, I say!
[img]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/162/jimrome1iy7.jpg[/img][/quote]
[img]http://www.recordrobot.com/henning.jpg[/img]

Separated at birth?

[quote name='IKOTA' post='600937' date='Nov 28 2007, 11:01 PM']jim rome is not the man but he does give the bengals more credit than most media guys.[/quote]

I am nuetral on Rome - don't hate him don't love him - will listen to him on occassion. And I will give him props versus the other media types when it comes to the Bengals.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='600980' date='Nov 29 2007, 03:35 AM']I will agree he gives the Bengals props, and his show is far more watchable than it was like 2 years ago,[b] but he seems to give props to whoever comes on his show actually[/b] :lol:

I just hope he doesn't talk about "character" issues with on the team the whole time.[/quote]
well you have to do that if u want a chance of them to come back, but he talks about the Bengals and Chad a lot even when they arent on. I remember last year Palmer was on and dropped a bomb about the USC/Nebraska game. That was hilarious. Palmer had Rome laughing his ass off and for the next hour people were emailing in about Palmer.

Archived