Buckeye Fans

Jason

Bowl Opponent  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see OSU play in the Bowl Game?

• West Virginia for the NC
    • Missouri for the NC
    • USC in the Rose Bowl

I don't think OSU wants any part of WVU in the NC game...unless they want to watch a Florida repeat.
Of course, if Mizzou loses to OK, which is a distinct possibility, then they will have no choice. I don't see WVU losing to Pitt, but if they do, AND Mizzou loses, then what?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='601819' date='Nov 30 2007, 09:19 PM']I don't think OSU wants any part of WVU in the NC game...unless they want to watch a Florida repeat.
Of course, if Mizzou loses to OK, which is a distinct possibility, then they will have no choice. I don't see WVU losing to Pitt, but if they do, AND Mizzou loses, then what?[/quote]

Georgia

[quote name='Bunghole' post='601819' date='Nov 30 2007, 09:19 PM']I don't think OSU wants any part of WVU in the NC game...unless they want to watch a Florida repeat.
Of course, if Mizzou loses to OK, which is a distinct possibility, then they will have no choice. I don't see WVU losing to Pitt, but if they do, AND Mizzou loses, then what?[/quote]

I"d love a crack at WVU.

[quote name='Elflocko' post='601818' date='Nov 30 2007, 09:15 PM']I think USC in the Rose Bowl would be a better game, and would most likely get better ratings than the championship game.

That would be an old-school matchup...[/quote]

100% agree, the rose bowl is foaming at the mouth at that match up

and there are a majority of the writers and broadcasters who believe usc is currently the best team in college football, so the rose bowl could turn into the national championship that everyone would like to see but due to the poll system can't happen

i would like to play wvu though to shut everyone up about the big east

Archived