I can't believe WV is losing to Pitt!

Jeb

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='602187' date='Dec 1 2007, 09:51 PM']I believe they said it was dislocated...I am a Buckeyes fan, but that is a shame....[/quote]

I'm watching the Big East lose the spotlight of the big game with each Pitt score, ...thanks WV, ...incredible!

They overlooked this team.

[quote name='Jeb' post='602189' date='Dec 1 2007, 09:54 PM']I'm watching the Big East lose the spotlight of the big game with each Pitt score, ...thanks WV, ...incredible!

They overlooked this team.[/quote]
Losing your best player whom is also your QB is hardly overlooking anyone....especially the way college football is going this year...

[quote name='Bunghole' post='602196' date='Dec 1 2007, 10:07 PM']Losing your best player whom is also your QB is hardly overlooking anyone....especially the way college football is going this year...[/quote]

Naaaa, ...I don't buy that. Pat White was struggling. They overlooked this team coming into the game.

...and you can't do that with Pitt! That team loves to play the spoiler!

[quote name='Jeb' post='602199' date='Dec 1 2007, 10:12 PM']Naaaa, ...I don't buy that. Pat White was struggling. They overlooked this team coming into the game.

...and you can't do that with Pitt! That team loves to play the spoiler![/quote]
You don't buy that Pat White is almost the entire WVU offense?
You're nuts.
Keep dreaming OSU homer, the game isn't over yet.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='602203' date='Dec 1 2007, 10:17 PM']You don't buy that Pat White is almost the entire WVU offense?
You're nuts.
Keep dreaming OSU homer, the game isn't over yet.[/quote]

OSU homer? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Have you checked my avatar recently?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='602203' date='Dec 1 2007, 10:17 PM']You don't buy that Pat White is almost the entire WVU offense?
You're nuts.
Keep dreaming OSU homer, the game isn't over yet.[/quote]

Btw, ...Brown has had the best drive of both QB's and scored the only TD for WV this game. If Pat is the entire offense then how do you explain that?

[quote name='Elflocko' post='602218' date='Dec 1 2007, 10:45 PM']Another BS holding call on Pitt, and no call on blatant pass interference.

[b]These refs are on the take...[/b][/quote]

x2

... at least that back judge should be investigated,

Archived