OSU is going to the Big Dance!!!!!

Jason

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='602265' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:14 PM']outside of Hester, I'm not convinced they have a consistent enough offense. And their defense is more bark than bite.[/quote]

...one or two plays and Dorsey will probably be sitting on the bench again injured....

I still have this feeling we will be playing Kansas......they are the only other one loss team in the top 10.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='602263' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:13 PM']Everyone is going to be trying to say we backed into it, but there's no argument who has to be #1, and it's us.

B)
:P
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img]
:049:
:363:
:dance:
:sport27:
:rockon:
:headbang:[/quote]
Well, you sat there and let other teams determine your fate, right?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='602266' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:15 PM']I know that, but it doesn't jibe with the rest of college football's schedules....especially with the importance of the last game, like this year...[/quote]

its not just them. Most of the Big East was done last week too. Big 12, SEC and ACC finished last week too.

One extra week off isn't that much of a difference. After more than 14 days off, rust is rust.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='602273' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:16 PM']Well, you sat there and let other teams determine your fate, right?[/quote]

no more than our loss last month determined others' fate. That's the nature of the BCS. OSU did enough to get to the big game this year. That's all that matters.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='602273' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:16 PM']Well, you sat there and let other teams determine your fate, right?[/quote]

So?

I always hate that argument no matter who is involved.

If we don't overlook Illinois, there's no discussion about who's the best team. The fact that we didn't, meant that we had to go out and beat Michigan in Michigan. We did. So yes, then we had to wait for these games to see if it was good enough, and it was. There's no reason to imply we don't deserve it, because we do, moreso than any other team this year.

[quote name='rizzy' post='602278' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:18 PM']what did the the big east win?????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[/quote]

The only 2 losses WVU has, their starting QB missed an extended period of time.

But, I won't let that interrupt you from your "BIG EAST SUCKS LOLOLOLOL!" fest.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='602288' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:25 PM']Curious.... who actually went to and graduated from OSU?

Count me as one.[/quote]
I went to Miami, but my wife has her Bachelor's and 2 Master's degrees from OSU. Does that count? (I've paid for the 2 Master's degrees)

[quote name='jjschoon' post='602306' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:37 PM']I went to Miami, but my wife has her Bachelor's and 2 Master's degrees from OSU. Does that count? (I've paid for the 2 Master's degrees)[/quote]

Two Masters?

Why not just get a PhD?

[quote name='Elflocko' post='602311' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:40 PM']Two Masters?

Why not just get a PhD?[/quote]
She has a MAster's in Education and a Master's in Counseling. She spent 2 years as a guidance counselor and now she just finished her coursework at Dayton for her Principal's license. She is currently an assistant principal with a temporary license.

[quote name='jjschoon' post='602317' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:44 PM']She has a MAster's in Education and a Master's in Counseling. She spent 2 years as a guidance counselor and now she just finished her coursework at Dayton for her Principal's license. She is currently an assistant principal with a temporary license.[/quote]

Fair enough.

A PhD is nothing more than a guarantee that you won't make more than $40,000 a year...

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='602367' date='Dec 2 2007, 02:02 AM']worst day ever. fucking dislocated thumb hands OSU a national championship.[/quote]

You think we are gonna beat Georgia/LSU/whoever else we are gonna have to play for sure?

PS if WVU was as good as you were making them out to be in the other threads they would be able to beat a TERRIBLE pitt team even with a backup QB.

Archived