Michael Vick a Bengal?

I think Michael Vick will be reinstated once he finishes his prison sentence. He would be a great fit for your team. I'm serious, I am not joking or posting this to piss you all off. Michael Vick is the type of player and person that Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis would love to have on their team. I know Palmer is a great QB, but does he have a quality backup? Your running backs keep getting injured, Vick could easily fill in. He's very mobile. Vick would also be a great mentor for Chris Henry. Maybe he could introduce him to the fun world of dogfighting!

The Bengals need to preserve their "thug life" image, if you don't then how will the fans take them seriously?

[quote name='zoneblitz43' post='602301' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:35 PM']You can call me a troll all you want, but I really think Michael Vick is a good fit for you. I also think Pacman Jones is a good fit for you too. Come on where is your sense of pride? We gotta keep the arrest record up![/quote]

the only thing stupider than a troll is a troll who thinks he's outsmarting anyone by "pretending" to be a fan.

[quote name='zoneblitz43' post='602287' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:25 PM']I think Michael Vick will be reinstated once he finishes his prison sentence. He would be a great fit for your team. I'm serious, I am not joking or posting this to piss you all off. Michael Vick is the type of player and person that Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis would love to have on their team. I know Palmer is a great QB, but does he have a quality backup? Your running backs keep getting injured, Vick could easily fill in. He's very mobile. Vick would also be a great mentor for Chris Henry. Maybe he could introduce him to the fun world of dogfighting!

The Bengals need to preserve their "thug life" image, if you don't then how will the fans take them seriously?[/quote]

Actually I think the Steelers need him to replace Joey Porter as a role model. Najeh Dump Truck Davenport, Santonio Holmes, Deshea Townsend, and Barrett Brooks can't do it all by themselves.

[quote name='fredtoast' post='602307' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:38 PM']Actually I think the Steelers need him to replace Joey Porter as a role model. Najeh Dump Truck Davenport, Santonio Holmes, Deshea Townsend, and Barrett Brooks can't do it all by themselves.[/quote]

Ding ding ding

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='602315' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:42 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] Must not have a date tonight huh. So let's start some shit on a message board. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img][/quote]

Well its cold out and the sheep need to stay in the barn.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='602315' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:42 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] Must not have a date tonight huh. So let's start some shit on a message board. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img][/quote]

No date for the stealer troll?

Why?

Were all the sheep and goats stolen in Pennsylvania?

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='602310' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:40 PM']zoneblitz

I suspended your ability to post. I'm going to tell you this once and remove that suspension in 10 minutes.

If you want to talk shit, do it in the shit talk forum or you will be gone.

thanks[/quote]

Ok, I took the suspension off.

I invite, and encourage you to give us your best shots in the shit talk forum, just keep it out of here.

again
thanks

[quote name='zoneblitz43' post='602287' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:25 PM']I think Michael Vick will be reinstated once he finishes his prison sentence. He would be a great fit for your team. I'm serious, I am not joking or posting this to piss you all off. Michael Vick is the type of player and person that Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis would love to have on their team. I know Palmer is a great QB, but does he have a quality backup? Your running backs keep getting injured, Vick could easily fill in. He's very mobile. Vick would also be a great mentor for Chris Henry. Maybe he could introduce him to the fun world of dogfighting!

The Bengals need to preserve their "thug life" image, if you don't then how will the fans take them seriously?[/quote]

Every time I think I see the worst thread ever...some one always comes along...in short order mind you, and trumps it.

:doh: :rolleyes:

[quote name='zoneblitz43' post='602301' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:35 PM']You can call me a troll all you want, but I really think Michael Vick is a good fit for you. I also think Pacman Jones is a good fit for you too. Come on where is your sense of pride? We gotta keep the arrest record up![/quote]
I think Michael Vick would be a good fit....for your mouth. ;)

It would actually be a good fit. With that idiot Marvin Lewis running a shit team with absolutely no character, leadership and discipline we would probably sign him. Wait, nevermind, our pathetic owner wont break the bank for Free Agents so who cares? Lets build through the draft, because thats gotten us somewhere :unsure:

[quote name='AlphaBengal' post='602436' date='Dec 2 2007, 10:28 AM']It would actually be a good fit. With that idiot Marvin Lewis running a shit team with absolutely no character, leadership and discipline we would probably sign him. Wait, nevermind, our pathetic owner wont break the bank for Free Agents so who cares? Lets build through the draft, because thats gotten us somewhere :unsure:[/quote]

:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='602427' date='Dec 2 2007, 10:06 AM'][b]i was in the Mens room last night at a bar and Roethlissberger was standing at the Uriner right next to me and he kept tapping my foot!!! :blink: what was he trying to do ? :blink:[/b][/quote]
He was telling you, you had the wrong dick in your hand, let his alone!

Archived