• Tim Tebow
    • Chase Daniel
    • Darren Mcfadden
    • Dennis Dixon
    • Colt Brennan
    • Glenn Dorsey
    • James Laurinaitis
    • Pat White

Hate to say it, but if I had a vote it would go to Tebow.

3100+ passing yards, 830+ rushing yards, 29 passing TDs, 22 rushing TDs. That's almost 4000 total yards and 51 total TDs. That's unreal. With 1 game to go.

And I hate Florida.

[quote name='Jason' post='602339' date='Dec 2 2007, 12:18 AM']Hate to say it, but if I had a vote it would go to Tebow.

3100+ passing yards, 830+ rushing yards, 29 passing TDs, 22 rushing TDs. That's almost 4000 total yards and 51 total TDs. That's unreal. With 1 game to go.

And I hate Florida.[/quote]
they lost 3 games, they dont deserve it.

[quote name='Jason' post='602450' date='Dec 2 2007, 10:53 AM']The trophy isn't going to a team, it's going to a player.[/quote]

QB's more than any other player most times affect whether a team wins or loses. And QB's are judged by wins and losses. Rightly or wrongly, other positions aren't.

[quote name='Jason' post='602339' date='Dec 2 2007, 12:18 AM']Hate to say it, but if I had a vote it would go to Tebow.

And I hate Florida.[/quote]

Damn that is a whole lot of TDs. Did they have a RB run a TD in this year? :lol:

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='602527' date='Dec 2 2007, 12:22 PM']Damn that is a whole lot of TDs. Did they have a RB run a TD in this year? :lol:[/quote]
[img]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/2145fea9-fb55-4aad-88ce-2d97a8d6c4a8.jpg[/img]

Percy Harvin; Lesthan Moore is their primary back and does have 6 rushing TD's.

Percy Harvin played in 10 of 12 games.

Rushing stats:

Att: 70 ; Yards: 599; yards per carry: 8.6; Longest: 38; TD's: 5

Recieving:

Rec: 50; Yards: 781; YPC: 15.6; Longest: 52; TD: 3

I voted Tebow , but I think Matt Ryan is the best pro-type QB out there. Chase Daniels looked good against a slower Kansas team last week; not so mucha gainst a faster Oklahoma team.

Pat White is less of a passing threat. Admittlingly, I had not seen enough of Dixon to evaluate.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='602539' date='Dec 2 2007, 12:49 PM']but the team is always considered. just like when giving out the gold glove in baseball they consider the players popularity and the players hitting ability as well.[/quote]

I said that's how [b]I[/b] would vote. Didn't say how anyone else would or should.

[quote name='Lawman' post='602581' date='Dec 2 2007, 01:51 PM']I voted Tebow , but I think Matt Ryan is the best pro-type QB out there. Chase Daniels looked good against a slower Kansas team last week; not so mucha gainst a faster Oklahoma team.

Pat White is less of a passing threat. Admittlingly, I had not seen enough of Dixon to evaluate.[/quote]

i think Andre Woodson is a better NFL QB than Matt Ryan

[quote name='Jason' post='602588' date='Dec 2 2007, 02:03 PM']I said that's how [b]I[/b] would vote. Didn't say how anyone else would or should.[/quote]
well i would vote for COLT! he is clutch.

[quote name='Lawman' post='602536' date='Dec 2 2007, 12:42 PM'][img]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/2145fea9-fb55-4aad-88ce-2d97a8d6c4a8.jpg[/img]

Percy Harvin; Lesthan Moore is their primary back and does have 6 rushing TD's.

Percy Harvin played in 10 of 12 games.

Rushing stats:

Att: 70 ; Yards: 599; yards per carry: 8.6; Longest: 38; TD's: 5

Recieving:

Rec: 50; Yards: 781; YPC: 15.6; Longest: 52; TD: 3[/quote]
Yes. He went to Landstown. We know. :P

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='602595' date='Dec 2 2007, 02:08 PM']Yes. He went to Landstown. We know. :P[/quote]

Actually, I think he could be a good running back if left there and better than Moore. But, Urban Meyer is a smart enough coach to realize that out in open space is where Harvin can do the most damage.

No he is not the next Reggie Bush; he is Percy Harvin. If he can stay healthy; he will be a Heisman candidate.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='602591' date='Dec 2 2007, 02:05 PM'][b]i think Andre Woodson is a better NFL QB than Matt Ryan[/b][/quote]

I respect your opinion, but would disagree.
My argument would be that of all the tangibles, Woodson would be more prone to committing costly mistakes.

I liked Ryan Perrilloux play last night before he hurt his finger. But, I already knew about his hype a couple years ago when he came out of High School; yesterday game only confirmed it.

Archived