!!! Official Bengals at Stealers Gameday thread !!!

[quote name='LetsRock' post='602522' date='Dec 2 2007, 12:21 PM']100% chance of rain and sleet tonight with winds gusts of 15-20mph. There will be NO passing in this game. The team that can run the ball and stop the run will win. This game will come down to turnovers and field position.

Go Steeler![/quote]

Hey INBRED....

Get the fuck outta here..... you Puke.....

Back to your moms basement......

[quote name='LetsRock' post='602522' date='Dec 2 2007, 12:21 PM']100% chance of rain and sleet tonight with winds gusts of 15-20mph. There will be NO passing in this game. The team that can run the ball and stop the run will win. This game will come down to turnovers and field position.

Go Steelers![/quote][img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff170/bowerslou/t_towel.gif[/img]

I actually think it's easier to pass the ball in the rain than run it. The receivers put one move on the corner, and if they don't slip, the corner does. I like our chances with no Polamalu and our 3 stud receivers. Don't forget, Henry is the Steeler killer, and Holmes is the Bengal killer, and he's out!

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='602537' date='Dec 2 2007, 12:43 PM']I actually think it's easier to pass the ball in the rain than run it. The receivers put one move on the corner, and if they don't slip, the corner does. I like our chances with no Polamalu and our 3 stud receivers. Don't forget, Henry is the Steeler killer, and Holmes is the Bengal killer, and he's out![/quote]

agreed. as Hobson said it "the receivers know where they are going, the corners don't."

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='602575' date='Dec 2 2007, 01:43 PM']agreed. as Hobson said it "the receivers know where they are going, the corners don't."[/quote]
The muck will make it harder for the receivers to get separation off the jam and the routes will take longer to develope. If one does it will be a big play if the safety is even slightly out of position. Last I heard, they have a back up in at safety tonight.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='602590' date='Dec 2 2007, 02:03 PM']Off of North Dixie, near Stop Eight/Miller Lane.[/quote]
Wow I drive by there like every day. Harrison Township bitchez!! Northland Village in the house!!

:ninja:

[size=1](I work for the Sheriff's Office)[/size]

caught this on espn:

[quote]The big matchup in this game takes place when the Steelers offense hits third down. pissburgh's offense ranks 20th on first down, 25th on second down, but third in the NFL on third or fourth down. Cincinnati's defense ranks 30th on first down, 29th on second down, [b]but fifth in the NFL on third or fourth down.[/b]

Justin Smith has been involved in 18 percent of Cincinnati run tackles, the highest percentage of any defensive end in the league.

Cincinnati and pissburgh are two of the four NFL defenses which have allowed a conversion on only 50 percent of short-yardage runs.[/quote]

that third down stat can't be right can it?????? I know for the first half of the season, we were downright awful at 3rd down stops.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='602603' date='Dec 2 2007, 02:19 PM']caught this on espn:

that third down stat can't be right can it?????? I know for the first half of the season, we were downright awful at 3rd down stops.[/quote]

That's what I thought. We've been good on the few 4th down stops we've had to make, but until recently I don't remember us forcing many punts.

Archived