Post your warning percentage here!!!

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='604418' date='Dec 4 2007, 09:33 AM']0%, I've been pure as the driven snow since I joined.

You rabble-rousers need to clean your shit up...[/quote]

lol I called someones post laughable after posting my opinions about the organization in a few threads. I was also called an idiot, stupid, ignorant, and stubborn. ;) ^_^ :D

It's all good though...no hard feelings.

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='604316' date='Dec 4 2007, 12:00 AM']10%. I told Go to...

[img]http://dennisjudd.com/albums/funpics/wffy.jpg[/img]

over the Sam Adams signing. I was sick of the negativeness, and called Go on it...not realizing he owned the fucking site.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Well, hell, I'm at 10% now...

And, I think I've posted about 3 items since I said I was at 0% and they all pertained to the OSU v. LSU game and no name calling, etc. was involved.

Apparently, don't talk about any of the admins' favorite teams... unless you're praising them!

Come on Bung... I didn't do anything wrong!!!

[i]I'm sorry officer. When I called you a pig I meant in the nicest, most professional way. It was regarding your recent Krispy Kreme Donut eating championship and I thought all champions used that as a term of endearment...

Please accept my apology.[/i]

.... sulks away with head down....

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='604436' date='Dec 4 2007, 10:18 AM']Well, hell, I'm at 10% now...

And, I think I've posted about 3 items since I said I was at 0% and they all pertained to the OSU v. LSU game and no name calling, etc. was involved.

Apparently, don't talk about any of the admins' favorite teams... unless you're praising them![/quote]
I just couldn't let you go on about your being "pure as the driven snow", you UT-lovin', UK-beating slut!
Apparently you no checkie your PM box?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='604438' date='Dec 4 2007, 10:20 AM']I just couldn't let you go on about your being "pure as the driven snow", you UT-lovin', UK-beating slut!
Apparently you no checkie your PM box?[/quote]
I just saw it and the message when I clicked on the 10% thing. That is why I went back and appended to my last post!!!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='604464' date='Dec 4 2007, 11:43 AM'][b]Guys don't take it seriously[/b]...I'll readjust it. But not you Tigers Johnson, you don't play nice and like to call names....
:lol:[/quote]
I know I'm not! That is why I did my little

[quote][i]I'm sorry officer. When I called you a pig I meant in the nicest, most professional way. It was regarding your recent Krispy Kreme Donut eating championship and I thought all champions used that as a term of endearment...

Please accept my apology.[/i]

.... sulks away with head down....[/quote]

song and dance a couple posts back.

It's all good.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='604464' date='Dec 4 2007, 11:43 AM']Guys don't take it seriously...I'll readjust it. But not you Tigers Johnson, you don't play nice and like to call names....

lol 100% BULLSHIT....I defy you to find one...and I mean ONE single post that I have ever called anyone a name. ;)

In fact, I had a post calling BJ an ass hole I think and I edited right after I posted it because I did'nt want to come down to his level at the time.

Also, the person who banned me was the one calling me names.

[quote name='bengalfan34' post='604707' date='Dec 4 2007, 09:09 PM']0% for me. But I don't post enough to be an asshole to anyone. At least I don't think I have.

I just noticed that today makes 3 years since I joined this site!!!!! WOO HOO!!!![/quote]
Dude, we're neighbors...you HAVE to post more!
Otherwise I'm tracking your IP, coming to your house and...cuffing you to your keyboard...
:lol:

Whoa, that's not right. Mine says I joined January 2006..............that's right, I got caught up in that fiasco where everything went haywire and newer members lost all their posts and their join dates got fucked up. I remember I lost about 500 posts in that shit. I think I joined around October 2005 or so.
MULLY

[quote name='Bunghole' post='604464' date='Dec 4 2007, 11:43 AM']Guys don't take it seriously...I'll readjust it. But not you Tigers Johnson, you don't play nice and like to call names....

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='604502' date='Dec 4 2007, 12:47 PM']lol 100% BULLSHIT....I defy you to find one...and I mean ONE single post that I have ever called anyone a name. ;)

In fact, I had a post calling BJ an ass hole I think and I edited right after I posted it because I did'nt want to come down to his level at the time.

Also, the person who banned me was the one calling me names.[/quote]

I am not trying to be a dick or anything, and I have never had a problem with you Bung..in fact I have a lot of respect from reading a lot of the things you post. I would, however like a response or some proof that I have EVER called someone on this board a name or not even played nice. All I am guilty of is getting into a few heated discussions about this organization and my views on it. I called someones post laughable and got a suspension. Don't even really care about that..I thought it was funny, but I do not like being falsely accused of things I did not do. ;)

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='604805' date='Dec 5 2007, 06:46 AM']I am not trying to be a dick or anything, and I have never had a problem with you Bung..in fact I have a lot of respect from reading a lot of the things you post. I would, however like a response or some proof that I have EVER called someone on this board a name or not even played nice. All I am guilty of is getting into a few heated discussions about this organization and my views on it. I called someones post laughable and got a suspension. Don't even really care about that..I thought it was funny, but I do not like being falsely accused of things I did not do. ;)[/quote]
Oh I made that shit up just to mess around!
:lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='604699' date='Dec 4 2007, 08:44 PM']0%

Im pretty sure BAB has the highest percentage we used to fuck with him all the time with it. :D[/quote]
Well of course you are...

As of me, I'm still on secret probation.

I better keep my nose clean before I go on double-secret probation...

I guess I better not tell anyone here I'm a Republican... :Harassment_emoticon:

Archived