Bengals no longer hot ticket

[quote][size=5][b]Bengals no longer hot ticket[/b][/size]
BY SHANNON RUSSELL | SRUSSELL@ENQUIRER.COM

Fans who want to catch a glimpse of the Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium will get the best bang for their buck this week.

Tickets for Sunday's 1 p.m. game between the Bengals (4-8) and Rams (3-9) are available. In fact, Riverfront Choice Tickets, LLC - also known as 333seat - is selling several hundred tickets starting below face value for the first time in five years.

The last time late-season home game tickets were so cheap was in 2002, 333seat public relations director Jeff McDonald said. That was the final year of Dick LeBeau's tenure. The team went 2-14.

"When Marvin (Lewis) came here, people's perceptions changed because as head coach he knew what he was doing," McDonald said. "He provided a ray of hope."

But with only four games remaining this year, the best the Bengals can finish is .500.

Fans' frustration with the on-field success rate - in conjunction with a lowly opponent in the Rams - has translated into ticket deals for Sunday's game. The Bengals' other remaining home game, against the Browns Dec. 23, is a rivalry match-up that will easily fill seats.

McDonald said 333seat tickets start at $39 for the Rams game.

Peddlers on eBay are unloading Bengals-Rams tickets for less than face value. StubHub.com is selling the game tickets from $18 to $395.

A representative at the Bengals ticket office said the Rams had returned some tickets, and a limited number are available from $60-$78.

The Bengals sold out all regular-season games for the fourth straight year. All Bengals home games have been or will be broadcast on TV. But fans who want to see the team in person will have an easier time nabbing tickets.

"We're not kidding ourselves. We're not in the playoff picture," McDonald said. "The best way to move our tickets is to knock the socks off everybody. You might not have this opportunity again."[/quote]

[url="http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071205/SPT02/712050336/1066/rss07"]http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0336/1066/rss07[/url]

I love it, Marvin is not to Blame, MFB is not to Blame, BrezDUHhan is not to Blame, BratDrunkSki is not to Blame, the Players are not to Blame! Who is left?

Answer me this....

Who brought this coach in here?
Who brought this DC here?
Who kept the same OC here?
Who brought these players here?

Let's Just Blame, Bad Luck! Yep, that will work. :rolleyes:

[quote name='TigerJ@w' post='605026' date='Dec 5 2007, 06:04 PM']I love it, Marvin is not to Blame, MFB is not to Blame, BrezDUHhan is not to Blame, BratDrunkSki is not to Blame, the Players are not to Blame! Who is left?

Answer me this....

Who brought this coach in here?
Who brought this DC here?
Who kept the same OC here?
Who brought these players here?

Let's Just Blame, Bad Luck! Yep, that will work. :rolleyes:[/quote]

then go elsewhere crybaby...

how many years does a grgown man bitch like a 7 yr old before moving on? and we have the problem? gimme a break.

I have personally been offered Club seats to the last two home games and was like......nah, I thinkI gotta resharpen my pencils or maybe refold my socks. Even with free tickets you will still spend an arm and a leg to see a BS team. But hey, like I said in the Washing my Hands post, the sheep will still keep going and pad Mike "piece of shit" Browns pockets.

[quote name='Smizno' post='605049' date='Dec 5 2007, 08:07 PM']I have personally been offered Club seats to the last two home games and was like......nah, I thinkI gotta resharpen my pencils or maybe refold my socks. Even with free tickets you will still spend an arm and a leg to see a BS team. But hey, like I said in the Washing my Hands post, the sheep will still keep going and pad Mike "piece of shit" Browns pockets.[/quote]

if your not smart enough to not "spend an arm and a leg" at a football game your probably not smart enough to discuss the topic either.

you can feed a family of four on $22 AND PARK AS CHEAP AS $5 OR FREE...

OH NOEZ MIKE BROWN GOTz TEH monieZ profitz of $9 off me!!!1111

if your too cheap to go to a game and have fun with a friend or two fine, but to blame it on someone else is silly.

if we were 6-6 you'd go. and give mike plenty of cash.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='605050' date='Dec 5 2007, 08:15 PM']if your not smart enough to not "spend an arm and a leg" at a football game your probably not smart enough to discuss the topic either.

[b]When I go to a game, I tailgate and I drink multiple beers in the game as well as before the game. In case you have never drank at the stadium, it's not cheap[/b]

you can feed a family of four on $22 AND PARK AS CHEAP AS $5 OR FREE...

[b]What, are you gonna share a hotdog? Get a clue. What in the fuck are yougonna feed a familyof 4 with at the stadium for $22?[/b]

OH NOEZ MIKE BROWN GOTz TEH monieZ profitz of $9 off me!!!1111

[b]Peoplelike you justify the Brown family of fielding a BS team. Why would they care, the sheep will be in the stands[/b]

if your too cheap to go to a game and have fun with a friend or two fine, but to blame it on someone else is silly.

[b]Too cheap! Your the tight ass that calls feeding his family at the stadium with $22. I've bought rounds of beer for more than that. Get a clue![/b]

if we were 6-6 you'd go. and give mike plenty of cash.

[b]Well we're not 6-6 brainiac. Of course we would Mr. Obvious.[/b][/quote]

"When I go to a game, I tailgate and I drink multiple beers in the game as well as before the game. In case you have never drank at the stadium, it's not cheap" Smizno (sorry quote button wouldn't work)

ever tried just drinking outside? you save tons of money, and acctually remember the game

[quote name='whodey24k' post='605096' date='Dec 5 2007, 10:37 PM']"When I go to a game, I tailgate and I drink multiple beers in the game as well as before the game. In case you have never drank at the stadium, it's not cheap" Smizno (sorry quote button wouldn't work)

ever tried just drinking outside? you save tons of money, and acctually remember the game[/quote]
I do both. What, I'm suppose to watch the game and not drink a beer....or 5? Come on now.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='605100' date='Dec 5 2007, 10:43 PM']if you cant enjoy the game without beer, you probably dont much care for the game anyway..[/quote]
First off, who the fuck can enjoy the Bungals anyway? OH! I know, opposing teams and all there fans. Hell you have to be falling down drunk to even tolerate "the game". And who goes to the game and doesn't have some beers? Keep inmind, I'm not a 50 year old family man. Do I sit and analyze every play that happens......fuck no. I watch most of the game and socialize.....while drinking beers.

[quote name='Smizno' post='605108' date='Dec 5 2007, 09:52 PM'][b]First off, who the fuck can enjoy the Bungals anyway[/b]? OH! I know, opposing teams and all there fans. Hell you have to be falling down drunk to even tolerate "the game". And who goes to the game and doesn't have some beers? Keep inmind, I'm not a 50 year old family man. Do I sit and analyze every play that happens......fuck no. I watch most of the game and socialize.....while drinking beers.[/quote]

I still think anyone that uses the B word should be banned for life.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='605116' date='Dec 5 2007, 11:00 PM']i enjoy the bengals whether they are 0-16, 16-0, or anything in between. im a loyal fan and i can see the REAL issues with this team, not the made up blame mike and blame marvin bullshit.[/quote]

what are they?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='605116' date='Dec 5 2007, 11:00 PM']i enjoy the bengals whether they are 0-16, 16-0, or anything in between. im a loyal fan and i can see the REAL issues with this team, not the made up blame mike and blame marvin bullshit.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

Archived