Mark May Hating OSU again

Jason

I like the matchup between the two. I don't see how people think LSU will blow them out, they have very little offensive firepower. Hester is probably their best offensive player, and he's not fast at all. LSU has a great defense, but they can be ran on, as seen by the Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi games. The Buckeyes o-line is key to this game.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='606040' date='Dec 9 2007, 10:16 AM']I like the matchup between the two. I don't see how people think LSU will blow them out, they have very little offensive firepower. Hester is probably their best offensive player, and he's not fast at all. LSU has a great defense, but [b]they can be ran on, as seen by the Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi games[/b]. The Buckeyes o-line is key to this game.[/quote]

That will depend largely on the health of Dorsey. If he is back to full strength, that will make running the ball a MUCH tougher task. Even with an O-line as good as OSU's.

[quote name='Jason' post='606043' date='Dec 9 2007, 10:29 AM']That will depend largely on the health of Dorsey. If he is back to full strength, that will make running the ball a MUCH tougher task. Even with an O-line as good as OSU's.[/quote]

I have to admit, I havn't seen Dorsey play hardly at all so I have to ask is really that good? EVERYONE is on his nuts like he's the second coming of Reggie White.

[quote name='sigshoota' post='606051' date='Dec 9 2007, 11:03 AM']I have to admit, I havn't seen Dorsey play hardly at all so I have to ask is really that good? EVERYONE is on his nuts like he's the second coming of Reggie White.[/quote]

When he is at full strength.

[quote name='sigshoota' post='606051' date='Dec 9 2007, 11:03 AM']I have to admit, I havn't seen Dorsey play hardly at all so I have to ask is really that good? EVERYONE is on his nuts like he's the second coming of Reggie White.[/quote]
He's pretty fun to watch, that's for sure.

• 5 weeks later...
[quote name='akiliMVP' post='606040' date='Dec 9 2007, 10:16 AM']I like the matchup between the two. I don't see how people think LSU will blow them out, they have very little offensive firepower. Hester is probably their best offensive player, and he's not fast at all. LSU has a great defense, but they can be ran on, as seen by the Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi games. The Buckeyes o-line is key to this game.[/quote]

Interesting !!!!

Archived