Best way for season to end

[quote name='Lucid' post='609238' date='Dec 15 2007, 07:29 PM']Could you please show me that quote..

Methinks you talk out your ass.

And I dispute your notion we have a deficit in talent.. I see a much more talented team than I did during the dark ages... If ONLY we had the excuse of injuries then.[/quote]

Ask and ye shall receive. Methinks I know what I am talking about and methinks you are Mikeys little ho.

[url="http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2007/11/bengals-and-gm.asp"]http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/benga...gals-and-gm.asp[/url]
Bengals and a GM

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bengals president Mike Brown has said he will not hire a general manager. He has told me that the team has, essentially, a three-headed general manager consisting of himself, team executive vice president Katie Blackburn and her husband, Troy Blackburn. Head coach Marvin Lewis also has a big say -- second only to Brown -- on personnel decisions. Brown also said the team does not need more scouts and has, in fact, added to the scouting department since hiring Lewis in 2003.

Ya'll remember that shit they fed us when Marvin was hired, don't ya. You know that hogwash that he was taking over the operation and Mike was in the background. Now the truth comes out. Marvin has a say, second only to Mike. Its groundhog day my friends, I got you babe. The beat goes on.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='608615' date='Dec 14 2007, 12:34 PM']and for the giants to beat the patriots.

and for the city of pissburgh to go up in flames.[/quote]

Just burn that B****...that is funny.

I'll take no injuries and a press release announcing the firing of Brat.

[quote name='dacow' post='609150' date='Dec 15 2007, 02:49 PM']rams, dolphins, ravens, chiefs, raiders, eagles, bears, 49ers, and falcons teams have....

These teams have all sucked the last 19 years, haven't they?? How many Super Bowl appearances for them the last 19? As far as prison sentences, I beg to differ. That was the point of the article. If you scout really well, you know these ticking timebombs. Many teams leave em alone. We say, what the hell?[/quote]

Rams = 2
Dolphins = 0
Ravens = 1
Chiefs = 0
Raiders = 1
Eagles = 1
Bears = 1
49ers = 3
Falcons = 1

Archived