!!! Official Bengals at 49ers Gameday thread !!!

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='609246' date='Dec 15 2007, 07:45 PM']Is Sopcast always real choppy?

I see links that say media player below the SopCast link. Is that the same thing, just using WMP instead?[/quote]

fwiw, when I was streaming the GB/DAL game that was on NFLN, that danish channel that they had available ran much smoother and at a higher resolution... of course they were speaking Danish... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Bryant Gumbel is soooo painful to listen to.

He seems completely uninterested in anything going on. Bland as fuck. Dull as fuck. Monotone as....well ya get the point

that random dude who replaced him on that last nfl network game was a lot better and I dont even know who it was.

I mean, he used to be on like news shows or good morning america or some shit like that, why the fuck would you want him to call football games?

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='609264' date='Dec 15 2007, 09:10 PM']Bryant Gumbel is soooo painful to listen to.

He seems completely uninterested in anything going on. Bland as fuck. Dull as fuck. Monotone as....well ya get the point

that random dude who replaced him on that last nfl network game was a lot better and I dont even know who it was.

I mean, he used to be on like news shows or good morning america or some shit like that, why the fuck would you want him to call football games?[/quote]

totally agree

[quote name='MAGICTOUCH' post='609266' date='Dec 15 2007, 09:12 PM']Seems like a silly question but its been awhile since I've used Sopcast. When I clink on the link that goes with Sopcast under the software heading and the player is already open, I should get the stream, right?[/quote]

It should, unless you're using Windows Vista, in which case you need to set Sopcast.exe to always run as administrator.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='609263' date='Dec 15 2007, 09:08 PM']fwiw, when I was streaming the GB/DAL game that was on NFLN, that danish channel that they had available ran much smoother and at a higher resolution... of course they were speaking Danish... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img][/quote]

Yeah I'm watching Danish Delight. I watch Euro and Chinese streams for soccer all the time so I'm used to not understanding the commentary. Just less stupid stuff to laugh at really!

[quote name='MAGICTOUCH' post='609266' date='Dec 15 2007, 07:12 PM']Seems like a silly question but its been awhile since I've used Sopcast. When I clink on the link that goes with Sopcast under the software heading and the player is already open, I should get the stream, right?[/quote]

You might have to click the arrow to go to the channel.
I would just close SopCast and then click the link.
It should open to the channel automatically.

Bengals win the toss !

[size=7][b][color="#FF8C00"]WHO[/color]-DEY [color="#FF8C00"]!!!!!!!!!![/color][/b] [/size]
[img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2104/buttheadmd4.gif[/img][img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3747/beavisps5.gif[/img]

[quote name='SlantNGo' post='609268' date='Dec 15 2007, 08:15 PM']It should, unless you're using Windows Vista, in which case you need to set Sopcast.exe to always run as administrator.

Yeah I'm watching Danish Delight. I watch Euro and Chinese streams for soccer all the time so I'm used to not understanding the commentary. Just less stupid stuff to laugh at really![/quote]

Can you tell me how to do that?

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='609178' date='Dec 15 2007, 04:33 PM']I have to go shovel snow at my mom and dad's house. <_<

Hope to be back in time to try the sopcast thing for the first time, since I.....you know.... don't have NFL Network. <_<[/quote]

Shoveled a little slush myself today, did you use salt?

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='609252' date='Dec 15 2007, 07:52 PM']Carson is DUE to have a BREAKOUT GAME.....
Im thinking 300 yards tonight....[/quote]

OH YES!!!

Carsons proximity to the sacred grounds of conception should engender within his being a rejuvination of spirit, and perhaps rebirth.

[quote name='MAGICTOUCH' post='609272' date='Dec 15 2007, 09:15 PM']Can you tell me how to do that?[/quote]

Right-click the shortcut icon for Sopcast on your desktop or in the start menu and click Properties. In one of the tabs (I think it's called "Compatibility") there should be an option to run the program always as administrator. Select that option and click okay, and Sopcast should run as administrator by default form now on.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='609278' date='Dec 15 2007, 08:20 PM']Oh God Damn Chad was open for the TD !
But Carson over threw him !

3rd and long coming up . . .

YOU GOT TO CATCH THAT SHIT SLIM !!![/quote]

Looked like CB had a good breakup; after it hit Chris in the hands, he was able to smack it out from underneath.

-jd

[quote name='SlantNGo' post='609277' date='Dec 15 2007, 08:20 PM']Right-click the shortcut icon for Sopcast on your desktop or in the start menu and click Properties. In one of the tabs (I think it's called "Compatibility") there should be an option to run the program always as administrator. Select that option and click okay, and Sopcast should run as administrator by default form now on.[/quote]

thanks

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='609281' date='Dec 15 2007, 07:21 PM']That Danish channel feed is definitely much higher quality than the Sopcast one. They referred to Chad as 'Ocho Cinco' too. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah TVU always has high quality streams.

You should listen to Brad and Lap though.

What a lucky play !

Archived