Let's Go Bengals , Let's Go

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='612561' date='Dec 22 2007, 12:52 PM']He also hasnt done by himself over the course of a game and espessally not over the course of multipule games where he could wear down. I still say if he could he would be in GB.

And you guys opened that can of worms concerning celebrating injuries so I dont want to hear it.[/quote]

Sure we did.

I really would have only celebrated if it was Ben, just because of the irony, a hard working guy like Willie, you would rather not see go down. I prefer you guys lose with all your eggs in the basket, so no excuses can be made.

Currently, I think you guys have close to, but not quite the shot as you had before. However, whether you realize it now or not, missing that big play threat in the running game will haunt you. It is nice to have the bruiser, which the dumptruck can provide, but unless you have that big play threat, teams can sit back on your offense a bit, give Ben a harder time and focus more on stopping your pass game. The Bengals have come to realize this with the style of ball Rudi Johnson plays.

wahh wahh

I dont wanna hear it stealer fags

I dealt with weeks of abuse and slings , and pictures and insults after carson was taken out,...the insults were sick

it made my already strong hatred for u all even stronger.

so yes, personally i do celebrate when one of your players gets hurt. I love it, dont blame jamie, blame me if u want.

Ur team is full of assholes that love to injure other players, hell recently ur team took out ricky williams in an obvious assault....u call it foot ball but the rest of the league calls it dirty.

so like i said, u get what u deserve. i hope someone someday takes ben out for a year. then u may see what its like on the receiving end.

so dont bring ur stealer trash here if u cant take the truth.

ur team is dirty, and everyone knows it.
<_<

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='612589' date='Dec 22 2007, 02:55 PM']I really would have only celebrated if it was Ben, just because of the irony, a hard working guy like Willie, you would rather not see go down. I prefer you guys lose with all your eggs in the basket, so no excuses can be made.

Currently, I think you guys have close to, but not quite the shot as you had before. However, whether you realize it now or not, missing that big play threat in the running game will haunt you. It is nice to have the bruiser, which the dumptruck can provide, but unless you have that big play threat, teams can sit back on your offense a bit, give Ben a harder time and focus more on stopping your pass game. The Bengals have come to realize this with the style of ball Rudi Johnson plays.[/quote]

I dont think it will hurt us as much as you think. The "big play" in the running game hasnt been there all year...Willie's longest run this year was 32 yards against you guys. I think the Steelers are better suited to have a RB that will get a regular 4-5 yards than the occasional 30. Dont get me wrong, I love what Willie does, and he is a very good RB...but our line doesnt help him out at all...and an RB like that needs holes....

[quote name='rudi32' post='612603' date='Dec 22 2007, 03:50 PM']wahh wahh

I dealt with weeks of abuse and slings , and pictures and insults after carson was taken out,...the insults were sick

so yes, personally i do celebrate when one of your players gets hurt. I love it, dont blame jamie, blame me if u want.

Ur team is full of assholes that love to injure other players, hell recently ur team took out ricky williams in an obvious assault....u call it foot ball but the rest of the league calls it dirty.

so like i said, u get what u deserve. i hope someone someday takes ben out for a year. then u may see what its like on the receiving end.

<_<[/quote]

Class personified.

Would you care to explain, then, how WE started that crap (and for the record, I would like to say that I personally have NEVER celebrated an injury) when you guys thought it was so damned funny when the Bengals hurt Ben's knee well before the playoffs? or any of Ben's other injuries BEFORE those playoffs? Yeah...thats what I thought. Take your holier that thou attitude and stick it up your ass.

You think the Steelers are dirty...that is your opinion.

I think the Bengals are a bunch of criminals...that is a fact.

[quote name='rudi32' post='612603' date='Dec 22 2007, 03:50 PM']wahh wahh

<_<[/quote]

Man up and get beyond your '05 Wild Card ass beating or get ball cancer. I realize fans take on the personality of their team so I won't fault you for being a "soft" whining candy-ass loser with no passion for the game, but to wish injuries upon anyone just screams "I'm an immature idiot kid that likes to diddle myself in the bathtub"

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='612713' date='Dec 23 2007, 12:43 AM']Yeah lets forget the posts here after Palmer got hurt. You really want to go there hypocrite?[/quote]

Wouldn't that be like asking them if they want to stop fucking their sisters?

Dare to dream...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='612713' date='Dec 23 2007, 12:43 AM']Yeah lets forget the posts here after Palmer got hurt. You really want to go there hypocrite?[/quote]

I dont deny that some Steelers fans were assholes about Palmer's injury...but you act like they are the first ones to ever do so...when (as Bam was kind enough to show) you "angels" actually did it to them well before Carson got hurt.

And how am I a hypocrite? When have I ever laughed or made fun of a player's injury? Do you even know what hypocrite means?

[quote name='oftt4' post='612738' date='Dec 23 2007, 06:44 AM']I dont deny that some Steelers fans were assholes about Palmer's injury...but you act like they are the first ones to ever do so...when (as Bam was kind enough to show) you "angels" actually did it to them well before Carson got hurt.

And how am I a hypocrite? When have I ever laughed or made fun of a player's injury? Do you even know what hypocrite means?[/quote]

did i quote you?

and one guy who doesnt even post here except once in a blue moon that at that time pretty much everyone disagreed with, vs the massive ("some" my ass) amount that came here... give me a damn break

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='612749' date='Dec 23 2007, 08:56 AM']did i quote you?

and one guy who doesnt even post here except once in a blue moon that at that time pretty much everyone disagreed with, vs the massive ("some" my ass) amount that came here... give me a damn break[/quote]

That would be [b]2. [/b]Don't forget about the second link about Black Jesus wishing for Odell to take out Ben's knee for good.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='612751' date='Dec 23 2007, 09:10 AM']That would be [b]2. [/b]Don't forget about the second link about Black Jesus wishing for Odell to take out Ben's knee for good.[/quote]

And that is your problem, you take BJ seriously.

[quote name='frankie martin' post='613407' date='Dec 23 2007, 08:49 PM']:wave:
I was a Bengals fan today (can't believe I just said that!) Good win, Anderson looked shitty, I would love to see the Clowns not make the playoffs![/quote]

did you feel our pain as bengals fans today ?

Here's to watching the Stillers shit down their leg in two weeks...

Pitt will be the 3 seed correct? So, if they beat Cleveland / Tennessee they travel to Indy... If they go to the 4 then they have to play Jacksonville (which, honestly next to NE is probably the scariest team in the AFC right now), followed by a trip to NE...

Good luck with that.

Like I said, if there was ever a season to suck ass and shit down our leg this was the one.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='613533' date='Dec 24 2007, 08:54 AM']Here's to watching the Stillers shit down their leg in two weeks...

Pitt will be the 3 seed correct? So, if they beat Cleveland / Tennessee they travel to Indy... If they go to the 4 then they have to play Jacksonville (which, honestly next to NE is probably the scariest team in the AFC right now), followed by a trip to NE...

Good luck with that.

[b]Like I said, if there was ever a season to suck ass and shit down our leg this was the one.[/b][/quote]

Espesally when you concider the amount of good Dlinemen in the draft this year.

You guys are funny. You rationalize your team sucking ass by saying that there are other good teams in the league. That is a sad commentary on Bengal fandom.

I understand that the Steelers are a long shot in the playoffs...but at least they got there. Anything can happen in the playoffs...so I am not ruling anything out.

It must be truly depressing when your team played their last meaningful game in November. I know you guys arent used to watching football in January...but it is pretty interesting.

Archived