NE and perfection

Well I guess every NFL fan should then expect their team to be [b][i]THE BEST NFL TEAM EVER[/i][/b] year in, year out?

Riiiiiiiiiight.

They have Moss, and his long list of indiscretions, they drafted Meriweather in the first round right after he was stomping on FIU players' heads. There's probably more if you'd really like to look into it. But they win, and they haven't had incidents while on the Pats, so no one cares and actually pretends that it's not the case. Imagine what would have been said about us had we drafted Meriweather??

[quote name='steggyD' post='615267' date='Dec 29 2007, 09:10 PM']Pfft. Cheaters. And they celebrate as much as any other team in the NFL. You must watch them with a blindfold on.[/quote]

Look how Brady has time to throw the ball. Imagine what Carson could do. Look I am not really happy to see them win out like they did but they do win games. <_<

Like I said...it's a team effort.

[quote name='steggyD' post='615272' date='Dec 29 2007, 09:40 PM']Have you taken the blindfolds off yet though? See that bullshit, poking in the eye and shit? Wake up, they are not the angels that the press wishes you to think.[/quote]

No blind folds Steggy,just seeing some football being played. Yes I saw the poke...should have been taken out of the game. My post is about the whole year. If the Bengals were the 15-0 team the media would be sucking our pecker also. I didn't say they were angels. ;)

[quote name='steggyD' post='615276' date='Dec 29 2007, 09:55 PM']You did say no single stats or chest thumping ... yet I see Brady tying Manning's record and a lot of unneccessary emotional reactions.[/quote]

You mean to tell me if any of you were Qb there right now you wouldn't be out there you would rather be on the bench.... :lol: and you would not have emotion. :rolleyes:

Archived