23-19 Stillers

I got a feeling we will win it and get the pleasure of going to Foxboro next week. Hoke maybe playing DE in place of Eason /Kirschke who suck ass. I think that will be a great move as Hoke is a good player. Has always done well when replacing Hampton. He has never played DE though but I like the idea. At least Tomlin is thinking of stuff to try to fix the run D that has fallen apart since Aaron Smith went out. I think Dookie will have a decent game. Maybe around 60 yards and a TD. He has underrated speed. He may even run back kickoffs since Ried sucks and Rossum is hurt.

It is all on Big Ben as to how far we go in the playoffs. He is the straw that stirs the drink for us. Gerrard will be starting his 1st playoff game and if we can pressure him I think he could start to get that Deer in Headlights look that I know all so well from the Kordell days.

Big Ben will throw more than 30 times and we will win it and carry the torch for the division.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='619236' date='Jan 5 2008, 03:42 PM']I got a feeling we will win it and get the pleasure of going to Foxboro next week. Hoke maybe playing DE in place of Eason /Kirschke who suck ass. I think that will be a great move as Hoke is a good player. Has always done well when replacing Hampton. He has never played DE though but I like the idea. At least Tomlin is thinking of stuff to try to fix the run D that has fallen apart since Aaron Smith went out. I think Dookie will have a decent game. Maybe around 60 yards and a TD. He has underrated speed. He may even run back kickoffs since Ried sucks and Rossum is hurt.

It is all on Big Ben as to how far we go in the playoffs. He is the straw that stirs the drink for us. Gerrard will be starting his 1st playoff game and if we can pressure him I think he could start to get that Deer in Headlights look that I know all so well from the Kordell days.

Big Ben will throw more than 30 times and we will win it and carry the torch for the division.[/quote]

Carry the torch for the division??? As in somehow the rest of the AFC North will rally behind you in support
as you valiantly lead the way towards the Super Bowl??? FUCK YOU.

I don't wan't anyone carrying the torch for us. Yeah I know you're in the playoffs and we're not, but seriously,
to go think that the rest of the division wants you to "win one for the Gipper" ? Fuck off.

I hope you guys burn. And that goes for anyone in our division in the future as well. Go Packers.

I'm rooting for the Jags, Colts, Packers, Foreskins and maybe the Chargers.
The Jags could be the kind of team to beat NE in Foxboro in winter weather due to the type of defense and running game they play, because they are obviously going to beat the Steelers...as they have, what, 3 times in a row now?

[quote name='The Ghost of Chucky B.' post='619265' date='Jan 5 2008, 04:47 PM']Carry the torch for the division??? As in somehow the rest of the AFC North will rally behind you in support
as you valiantly lead the way towards the Super Bowl??? FUCK YOU.

I don't wan't anyone carrying the torch for us. [b]Yeah I know you're in the playoffs and we're not[/b], but seriously,
to go think that the rest of the division wants you to "win one for the Gipper" ? Fuck off.

I hope you guys burn. And that goes for anyone in our division in the future as well. Go Packers.[/quote]

Lather, rinse, Repeat.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='619236' date='Jan 5 2008, 03:42 PM']I got a feeling we will win it and get the pleasure of going to Foxboro next week. Hoke maybe playing DE in place of Eason /Kirschke who suck ass. I think that will be a great move as Hoke is a good player. Has always done well when replacing Hampton. He has never played DE though but I like the idea. At least Tomlin is thinking of stuff to try to fix the run D that has fallen apart since Aaron Smith went out. I think Dookie will have a decent game. Maybe around 60 yards and a TD. He has underrated speed. He may even run back kickoffs since Ried sucks and Rossum is hurt.

[color="#FF0000"]It is all on Big Ben as to how far we go in the playoffs.[/color] He is the straw that stirs the drink for us. Gerrard will be starting his 1st playoff game and if we can pressure him I think he could start to get that Deer in Headlights look that I know all so well from the Kordell days.

Big Ben will throw more than 30 times and we will win it and carry the torch for the division.[/quote]

Well he's certinally off to a good start. :lol:

So far you are batting one thousand with the way the game is going....your football knowledge is overwhelming.
hahahahahahahaah!

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='619394' date='Jan 5 2008, 09:54 PM']Well I'm back to eat my crow. Ben playing like shit. As soon as they scored the 1st TD I was wishing they would kick it out of bounds.

Still time left but with Kordell playing not sure if we can do it[/quote]

I respect that.

And you're right, there is a full half left, but Jen isn't exactly know for coming from behind.

Unless he's on a date with Hines...

[quote name='Elflocko' post='619399' date='Jan 5 2008, 10:02 PM']I respect that.

And you're right, there is a full half left, but Jen isn't exactly know for coming from behind.

Unless he's on a date with Hines...[/quote]

I thought that was cumming in the behind :whistle:

Booooo. With the 24 pick of the NFl draft the Steelers take an Olineman or a D-lineman or another O-lineman or another D-lineman.

Jax is tough but we gave them 90% of this game.

Ben needs to wake up in the playoffs. Had a great year and we wouldn't have been here without him but Jesus. Stop with the Int's. Tomlin. I'll give him another year I guess but not sure what to think of him. 10-6 division champs I guess is good but too many times they have looke like pure shit and that is on him.

Guess I need to pick a team to root for in the playoffs. Farve I guess <_<

Archived