Fuck the stealers & worthlessberger thread from Bengals forum

BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='619358' date='Jan 5 2008, 09:21 PM']I was in the shower when the game started and was listening to it on the radio. [b]Boomer was sucking Jen's cock to the point of embarrassmen[/b]t. Wonder what he's saying now?

^_^[/quote]
uh, I listened to the game on 1530, and as soon as Ben threw the 1st int, which was early on in the 1st quarter, he has been calling out Ben all game, and you can tell Esaison was enjoying it. He kept on emphasizing the poor decisions Ben was making.

[quote name='MAGICTOUCH' post='619824' date='Jan 6 2008, 11:07 PM']The only thing better would have been the Bengals able to go into pittsburgh and beat them in a playoff game...a little payback for the playoff game in Cincinnati two years ago.

[b]The Jaguars have moved up a notch in my book.[/b][/quote]

x 2--in fact now I think I am rooting for them to win it all

[quote name='GoBengals' post='619825' date='Jan 7 2008, 12:08 AM']yea, that was fun.

funny how low bens passer rating goes when he has to pass. to receivers. the tight end and 2nd tight end (ward) always save his ass, holmes is the true #1 there, but their offense doesnt seem to compliment him much.

but a few injuries on offense dont make an offense stagnant...

missing willie parker = shit offense

missing Rudi, irons, and perry = not a good enough reason for struggles?

weird.[/quote]

Not that the Steelers played exceptionally well, but since when is 29 points and 340 net yards a shit offense?

Oh, and do you want to know the really funny part about your post? You mention "low bens passer rating goes when he has to pass"...do you know how many times this season Palmer had a passer rating lower than Ben's apparently pathetic 79.2? Six.

Hey... [url="http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08007/847253-66.stm"]does this fit[/url]? I found it in the Irony Department.

[quote]Linebacker Larry Foote intimated that a huge hole in the Steelers' defense that quarterback David Garrard ran through for 32 yards on fourth down to set up Jacksonville's winning field goal came about for reasons other than good blocking.

Foote complained to officials on the field and it was the only topic he broached briefly in the locker room before leaving.

"You'll see a big old hole open up, and you'll see the reason why. That's all I've got to say. Thank you."[/quote]

So when the Steelers do it, it's good defense. If someone does it to the Steelers, then it's a penalty.

Check.

Archived