Caption These Pics

[size=4][b][center][img]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4705/0105082124rv0.jpg[/img]
Jag: "I told you...you are my prison Bitch"

[img]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9153/0105082339gu3.jpg[/img]
Jag: "I better get 2 packs of smokes next week or there will be more of me in you."

[img]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5517/0105082341bs1.jpg[/img]
Jag: "Damn Bengina...you give up the ball faster then your mom gives up that ass"

[img]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/588/0105082351bx9.jpg[/img]
Fan: 'I can't believe those Jags came in here and kicked us in the nuts...We are frauds"[/center][/b][/size]

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='619871' date='Jan 7 2008, 09:29 AM']Feel free to caption this one too. It wasn't called...[/quote]
Oh yeah - that is the one where there was holding called on Pittsburgh (2 point conversion) so it would have been replayed anyway, granted from the 2 instead of the 12... but what are the percentages on 2 point conversions anyway? Probability says you wouldn't have gotten it the second time around too.

good example.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='619875' date='Jan 7 2008, 10:44 AM']Oh yeah - that is the one where there was holding called on Pittsburgh (2 point conversion) so it would have been replayed anyway, granted from the 2 instead of the 12... but what are the percentages on 2 point conversions anyway? Probability says you wouldn't have gotten it the second time around too.

good example.[/quote]

Maybe not... but from the 2 is a hell of alot easier. We converted that one... And the holding call was totally phantom. they called it on the center... who fell down and no not on top of a jag. Harrison was getting held all night. On on the 4th and 2 draw by garrard... no less then 3 blown holding calls including Hampton who got blatantly tackled as garrard ran right by where he would have been.

But shit happens. we dug the hole. It was nice to get back in the game but terrible to watch officials miss call after call sucked. And yeah I know... Hines got away with one too. The defender was all over him BEFORE he grabbed the facemask... it should have been offsetting at worst. Anyway.... they more then made up for it by overturning Holmes CATCH. No doubt he caught that. And then by allowing the Jags to hold all night. I'm suprised Harrison still had a jersey on at the end of the game.

And the play call on 3rd and 6 to try and ice the game was absurd. Ben was on fire in the 2nd half... Not sure why they didn't let him try and throw the ball. Gotta step on the throat there and we didn't do that.

Jags played tough for the most part but we lost this game more then they won it.

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='619926' date='Jan 7 2008, 10:58 AM']Maybe not... but from the 2 is a hell of alot easier. We converted that one... And the holding call was totally phantom. they called it on the center... who fell down and no not on top of a jag. Harrison was getting held all night. On on the 4th and 2 draw by garrard... no less then 3 blown holding calls including Hampton who got blatantly tackled as garrard ran right by where he would have been.

But shit happens. we dug the hole. It was nice to get back in the game but terrible to watch officials miss call after call sucked. And yeah I know... Hines got away with one too. [b]The defender was all over him BEFORE he grabbed the facemask[/b]... it should have been offsetting at worst. Anyway.... they more then made up for it by overturning Holmes CATCH. No doubt he caught that. And then by allowing the Jags to hold all night. I'm suprised Harrison still had a jersey on at the end of the game.

And the play call on 3rd and 6 to try and ice the game was absurd. Ben was on fire in the 2nd half... Not sure why they didn't let him try and throw the ball. Gotta step on the throat there and we didn't do that.

Jags played tough for the most part but we lost this game more then they won it.[/quote]
Inside of 5 yards he's allowed to bump and knock him off his route...

I didn't watch the whole game - from halftime on and off so I can't speak to the other calls you're referring to. I did see the holding call on Garrard's scramble on 4 and 2 on the left tackle. He did have a handful of jersey.

And, on the 3 and 6 Roeth scramble call - you're right that was biggest damn "play not to lose" call I've seen in awhile. You're only up 1... you had them reeling on defense and you don't think you can pick up 6 yards through the air...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='619933' date='Jan 7 2008, 12:03 PM']Wait is a steelers fan complaing about the calls?

Sounds so seahawkish.[/quote]

That wasn't WHY we lost. Hawk fans hang on to that. Despite the video evidence that backed up every single call except the Hassleback low block call. While a few of those calls might have been ticky tack.... they were right. But I digress... We dug the hole as I said.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='619936' date='Jan 7 2008, 12:11 PM']Inside of 5 yards he's allowed to bump and knock him off his route...

I didn't watch the whole game - from halftime on and off so I can't speak to the other calls you're referring to. I did see the holding call on Garrard's scramble on 4 and 2 on the left tackle. He did have a handful of jersey.

And, on the 3 and 6 Roeth scramble call - you're right that was biggest damn "play not to lose" call I've seen in awhile. You're only up 1... you had them reeling on defense and you don't think you can pick up 6 yards through the air...[/quote]

It was well after the 5 yard mark. He ran into Hines as the ball was coming... then Hines grabbed the mask. At best it should have been offsetting.

On the play that that I posted the pic of... thay called Holding on our center. He barely touch the guy... anf then he(our center) fell down. even madden... a known Steeler hater... said there was no holding. We get those 2 points there and the entire game changes.

And again.. the 4th and 2... Polomalu got held on the outside... Harrison was grabbed... and Hampton was just downright raped.

If Tomlin doesn't fire Arians (our OC) then I will lose a lot of faith in him. If Ben was having a bad 2nd half like he did the 1st... ok run the damn ball.... but Ben was on fire as was Hines and Heath.

Like I said...we lost the game... they didn't win it. That being said... Go Any team that faces New England.

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='619945' date='Jan 7 2008, 11:57 AM']That wasn't WHY we lost. Hawk fans hang on to that. Despite the video evidence that backed up every single call except the Hassleback low block call. While a few of those calls might have been ticky tack.... they were right. But I digress... We dug the hole as I said.

It was well after the 5 yard mark. He ran into Hines as the ball was coming... then Hines grabbed the mask. At best it should have been offsetting.

On the play that that I posted the pic of... thay called Holding on our center. He barely touch the guy... anf then he(our center) fell down. even madden... a known Steeler hater... said there was no holding. We get those 2 points there and the entire game changes.

And again.. the 4th and 2... Polomalu got held on the outside... Harrison was grabbed... and Hampton was just downright raped.

If Tomlin doesn't fire Arians (our OC) then I will lose a lot of faith in him. If Ben was having a bad 2nd half like he did the 1st... ok run the damn ball.... but Ben was on fire as was Hines and Heath.

Like I said...we lost the game... they didn't win it. That being said... [b]Go Any team that faces New England.[/b][/quote]
We can at least agree on something!!!

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='619926' date='Jan 7 2008, 10:58 AM']Maybe not... but from the 2 is a hell of alot easier. We converted that one... And the holding call was totally phantom. they called it on the center... who fell down and no not on top of a jag. Harrison was getting held all night. On on the 4th and 2 draw by garrard... no less then 3 blown holding calls including Hampton who got blatantly tackled as garrard ran right by where he would have been.

But shit happens. we dug the hole. It was nice to get back in the game but terrible to watch officials miss call after call sucked. And yeah I know... Hines got away with one too. The defender was all over him BEFORE he grabbed the facemask... it should have been offsetting at worst. Anyway.... they more then made up for it by overturning Holmes CATCH. No doubt he caught that. And then by allowing the Jags to hold all night. I'm suprised Harrison still had a jersey on at the end of the game.

Jags played tough for the most part but we lost this game more then they won it.[/quote]
[size=4][b]Quit fucking up the thread you fucking tool!!![/b][/size]

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='621232' date='Jan 10 2008, 05:54 PM']Kinda looks like a hold to me. It's too bad Garrard is in the way because behind him is where Casey Hampton is laying with a Jag on top of him after he was TACKLED.

Just sayin....[/quote]

[img]http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2966807/2/istockphoto_2966807_spilt_milk.jpg[/img]

Just sayin...

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='621385' date='Jan 11 2008, 08:54 AM']Just pointing out an obvious blown call since a lot of tools around here think we get all the calls. And that milk could apply to 95% of this board for most of the season.[/quote]

You get alot of blown calls, and that's why im point out the hypocracy in the complaining.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='622064' date='Jan 13 2008, 12:04 AM'][center][img]http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Articles/20070817/425.timberlake.samberg.081707jpg.jpg[/img]

[size=3][b]"Its my ColdGin and Frankie in a box....ColdGin and Frankie in a box girrrrlllllll"[/b][/size][/center][/quote]

Archived