LSU-OSU Game

[quote name='ccartman2' post='620145' date='Jan 7 2008, 10:06 PM']Wow!! Maybe we should draft LSU's punter and let ours go. That guy has boomed two of them now.[/quote]

seriously, and with the way our offense has played it be a great pickup

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

lol at copy & paste :P

tomorrow is gonna be a long ass day <_<

[quote name='The_Joker' post='620160' date='Jan 7 2008, 11:38 PM']It looks like Larunitius (sp) would be a great pick for us....He misses tackles or gets there as the play is ending....a great complement to Calieb and Justin.
-_-[/quote]

I swear the way the OSU defenders looked against a big LSU team, I want nothing to them in the early rounds.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='620162' date='Jan 7 2008, 11:40 PM']I swear the way the OSU defenders looked against a big LSU team, I want nothing to them in the early rounds.[/quote]
NO shit....I say if we go outside the SEC during the draft we are fucking up

[quote name='Elflocko' post='620128' date='Jan 7 2008, 10:35 PM']Five personal fouls?!?!?!

They fucking deserve to lose...[/quote]

OSU getting outplayed aside, the officiating in this game was shady. At least two of those personal fouls were bad (two more weren't shown so can't say), and there was a lot of inconsistency. Plenty of taunting on LSU's end, and a late hit or two. Not to mention the hands to the helmet on the Boeckman fumble.

I still think OSU likely loses anyway with the way they played, but its a little shady when one of the least penalized teams in the country gets 5 personal fouls called on them and the 2nd most penalized team doesn't get anything called.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='620164' date='Jan 7 2008, 11:43 PM']NO shit....I say if we go outside the SEC during the draft we are fucking up[/quote]

oh gimme a break. It's not like the SEC is the only league with talent. OSU has plenty of talent, LSU just had more. Gholston and Laurinatis are still first rounders IMO. Jenkins really hurt his stock to me though.

Archived