***To All Bengals Jungle MB Folk Who Are Here...***

Le Tigre

Maybe wrong forum...but bear with me.

FYI...by now you have probably experienced a problem accessing the board. Some have even reported seeing a "banned from access" prompt.

The problem is not with your equipment...we are controlling all that you see and hear...um, never mind.

It's a glitch folks...Super Cat is aware, and is working on it. Just keep trying later.

Thanks go...appreciate the space for this "Public Service Announcement" :D

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='622883' date='Jan 15 2008, 01:12 PM']Maybe wrong forum...but bear with me.

FYI...by now you have probably experienced a problem accessing the board. Some have even reported seeing a "banned from access" prompt.

The problem is not with your equipment...we are controlling all that you see and hear...um, never mind.

It's a glitch folks...Super Cat is aware, and is working on it. Just keep trying later.

Thanks go...appreciate the space for this "Public Service Announcement" :D[/quote]

bump......

[quote name='GoBengals' post='622913' date='Jan 15 2008, 01:43 PM']gald ive never had any server trouble here.[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='622913' date='Jan 15 2008, 01:43 PM']:rsju31uh9:[/quote]

Love that smiley.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='622917' date='Jan 15 2008, 01:50 PM']You guys have let me post over there in the past about server trouble here.

Maybe we should be each other's official backup board. :shrug:[/quote]

I don't think I've ever been over there, but I think that's a good idea. I know old and I have talked about how there needs to be some kind of "meeting place" when go-bengals.com goes down so that we can let others know what's going on, when the site is back up, etc...

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='622917' date='Jan 15 2008, 01:50 PM']You guys have let me post over there in the past about server trouble here.

Maybe we should be each other's official backup board. :shrug:[/quote]

Absolutely...we are brothers-in-arms. Anytime.

The link (when it is operational :shakesfist: ) is:

[url="http://bengalsjungle.com/forum/index.php"]http://bengalsjungle.com/forum/index.php[/url]?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='623160' date='Jan 15 2008, 08:53 PM']:lol:

:lol:[/quote]

Go server hung on me couple of times so far cause I happened to refresh in pretty short time :closedeyes:

I hated that as my ip was banned by server and could not access the site :shakesfist: and I cannot live without knowing what's happening with the bengals and this is the site I love and depend on for that

Sorry about the problem guys. Stupid webhost shut it down because of overload saying it was one of my php files. That file hadn't been change since upgrade.

They wouldn't let me into my admin controls so I could find and repair problem. Once they allowed me in, I already did an upgrade to help solve the problem and I still can't get in because a code isn't right or something is missing.

I will have it up as soon as possible. Already spent 24 hours on it and getting no where.

There are many features that will be added with upgrade, unbelievable amount. Hope I can keep up with them. And like last time, the place won't look the same for a few weeks as I have to reload all images, icons, and fix the colors to make it right.
Just when I'm ready to relax, this happens.

Thanks Ryan for letting thread to remain here. Go Bengal and Bengals Jungle has always worked well together.

sois, here's your link. [url="http://bengalsjungle.com/forum/index.php"]http://bengalsjungle.com/forum/index.php[/url]? Bengals Jungle isn't ran like Football Huddles, you'll enjoy it there. Stop over when I get it fixed.

Again Thanks Go!!!!

[quote name='Bean Counter' post='623549' date='Jan 16 2008, 04:11 PM']Ah, with all the depression on that board I thought you guys might have finally committed suicide. That place is like a funeral.[/quote]No not really, you just have the believers and non-believers. Some believe that Marvin is the Saint, and others believe he is the Ain't.

It isn't a rah rah forum that is for sure. Most there knows what they are talking about. You get into some lively debates because of their different views. You can't have a good discussion debate if everyone agrees.

We have a couple idiots, but that is the way life is.

Sorry guys still working on it, hopefully I have it figured out in next couple of hours.

[quote name='Bean Counter' post='623549' date='Jan 16 2008, 04:11 PM']Ah, with all the depression on that board I thought you guys might have finally committed suicide. That place is like a funeral.[/quote]

You need to come back and lighten it up, Cicer...er Bean Counter. :D

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='623620' date='Jan 16 2008, 06:51 PM']You need to come back and lighten it up, Cicer...er Bean Counter. :D[/quote]

Although I never posted on the old Huddles board and I visit the Jungle 4 to 5 times a week, I wondered what happened to Cicer.......er Bean Counter. Now I know....... I think. :rolleyes:

Archived