***To All Bengals Jungle MB Folk Who Are Here...***

Le Tigre

[quote name='Super Cat' post='623610' date='Jan 16 2008, 05:34 PM']No not really, you just have the believers and non-believers. Some believe that Marvin is the Saint, and others believe he is the Ain't.

It isn't a rah rah forum that is for sure. Most there knows what they are talking about. You get into some lively debates because of their different views. You can't have a good discussion debate if everyone agrees.

We have a couple idiots, but that is the way life is.

Sorry guys still working on it, hopefully I have it figured out in next couple of hours.[/quote]

Stop calling me an idiot!!!

:ninja:

[quote name='Super Cat' post='623610' date='Jan 16 2008, 05:34 PM']No not really, you just have the believers and non-believers. Some believe that Marvin is the Saint, and others believe he is the Ain't.

It isn't a rah rah forum that is for sure. Most there knows what they are talking about. You get into some lively debates because of their different views. You can't have a good discussion debate if everyone agrees.

We have a couple idiots, but that is the way life is.

Sorry guys still working on it, hopefully I have it figured out in next couple of hours.[/quote]

no worries, im always open to supporting other good fan sites, we all have the same purpose. glad to help out in any way.

[quote name='Matt1530homer' post='623751' date='Jan 16 2008, 08:49 PM']How about Tibor?[/quote]
I really want to see him interact with this board. It would be interesting, to say the least. Of course, I'm sure he banned in like 10 minutes. But what a hilarious 10 minutes it would be.
:ph34r:

[quote name='top6' post='623768' date='Jan 16 2008, 10:42 PM']I really want to see him interact with this board. It would be interesting, to say the least. Of course, I'm sure he banned in like 10 minutes. But what a hilarious 10 minutes it would be.
:ph34r:[/quote]
I've seen that dude around on other boards...he is a supreme douche...invite him over!
:rofl:

Bengals Jungle up and running. Everything is fixed I think. Plus we have a few more upgrades to help you search through the forum and enjoy it even more. Some upgrades are listed in this thread [url="http://bengalsjungle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5590"]http://bengalsjungle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5590[/url]

And again thanks very much Ryan. Maybe we should link each others site in our error pages. That way members don't have to go searching.

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='623620' date='Jan 16 2008, 05:51 PM']You need to come back and lighten it up, Cicer...er Bean Counter. :D[/quote]

I kinda miss the people and place but it is just so negative. I guess I am just a rah rah guy to the core.

That and now that I in business for myself it is hard to while away work hours in such an unprofitable way. It was easier to do it when I was drawing paychecks from someone else. I will definitley stop in but my surfing time has been dramatically reduced.

[quote name='Bean Counter' post='623929' date='Jan 17 2008, 01:05 PM']I kinda miss the people and place but it is just so negative. I guess I am just a rah rah guy to the core.

That and now that I in business for myself it is hard to while away work hours in such an unprofitable way. It was easier to do it when I was drawing paychecks from someone else. I will definitley stop in but my surfing time has been dramatically reduced.[/quote]

It's all good, my man. You are missed. We're bound to get more rah-rah anyway...it's nearing draft time. That's our time of year! :lol:

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='623971' date='Jan 17 2008, 02:48 PM']It's all good, my man. You are missed. We're bound to get more rah-rah anyway...it's nearing draft time. That's our time of year! :lol:[/quote]

Man if we get Gholston I will be very happy with our time of year. I think i will cruise in. I was lurking and saw that Cincifan is forced to talk with himself in the politics forum.

[quote name='top6' post='623768' date='Jan 16 2008, 10:42 PM']I really want to see him interact with this board. It would be interesting, to say the least. Of course, I'm sure he banned in like 10 minutes. But what a hilarious 10 minutes it would be.
:ph34r:[/quote]

please, don't put that curse on this place. i hate that SOB.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='sois' post='627609' date='Jan 28 2008, 04:10 AM']i cant register for that site, can one of you members let the owner know about this issue?[/quote]
What kind of problems are you having sois? I know I have it set to an option where the bots can't register. It is a human verification system. If you're not human you can't register. Sois you're a dog :lol:

I made it a little easier for you. You still have to go through Image Verification, typing in letters you see in the box.

If you have not made it today I will check this thread again later to find out what your problem may be.

Archived