Good news!

Actium

Hey guys,

Yesterday I proposed to the love of my life and she has honored me by accepting! We don't know when the ceremony will be, or what type of ceremony will be, but we are looking forward to building our life together!

I have never been so happy.

[quote name='Actium' post='627655' date='Jan 28 2008, 09:57 AM']Hey guys,

Yesterday I proposed to the love of my life and she has honored me by accepting! We don't know when the ceremony will be, or what type of ceremony will be, but we are looking forward to building our life together!

I have never been so happy.[/quote]
[b]SUCKER[/b]... You should just buy a piece of ass whenever you want it - it'd be cheaper!!!

:ninja:

Seriously, Congratulations!

11 years, and 4 kids later, I'm still glad I married my wife!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='627950' date='Jan 29 2008, 07:13 AM']Congrats man, you just willingly conceded your testicles to a woman. And half your money and stuff. Well played!
:lol:[/quote]

And she didn't even have to issue the Commitment Ultimatium(tm)!

:D

Seriously, she is the best thing that ever happened to me and this was the easiest decision of my life.

[quote name='Actium' post='628079' date='Jan 29 2008, 01:37 PM']And she didn't even have to issue the Commitment Ultimatium(tm)!

Seriously, she is the best thing that ever happened to me and this was the easiest decision of my life.[/quote]

This brings to memory an old joke....What do you tell a woman with two black eyes???

give up?

Nothing...you already tried to tell her twice!

:ninja: <----means I in no way condone violence against women! :D :blink:

I love living in a politically correct world!

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='628095' date='Jan 29 2008, 12:42 PM']This brings to memory an old joke....What do you tell a woman with two black eyes???

give up?

Nothing...you already tried to tell her twice!

:ninja: <----means I in no way condone violence against women! :D :blink:

I love living in a politically correct world![/quote]

Why doesn't a woman need a watch?

Because there's already a clock on the stove.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='628105' date='Jan 29 2008, 01:13 PM']:lol: Good Stuff....[/quote]

No mas, I don't want to hijack the thread wherein I announced my betrothal!

Besides, I'd be in such deep shit if she happened to read it and I was not on my best behavior!

[quote name='Actium' post='628106' date='Jan 29 2008, 03:20 PM']No mas, I don't want to hijack the thread wherein I announced my betrothal!

Besides, I'd be in such deep shit if she happened to read it and I was not on my best behavior!

:D[/quote]

Ahhh the nuts are safely tucked away in her purse...I hear ya...I haven't seen mine in years!

:ninja: :lol:

[quote name='IKOTA' post='628048' date='Jan 29 2008, 11:08 AM']Congrats! Here's to a long happy life together....... :party:

At times it will be..... :anticipate:, at times it will be.... :drool:, other times.......:nope:.......along with....:cripes:. Most times she will be.......:mean:

Again, Congrats! :049:[/quote]

:lol:

Way too true

Archived