Good news!

Actium

[quote name='IKOTA' post='628048' date='Jan 29 2008, 11:08 AM']Congrats! Here's to a long happy life together....... :party:

At times it will be..... :anticipate:, at times it will be.... :drool:, other times.......:nope:.......along with....:cripes:. Most times she will be.......:mean:

Again, Congrats! :049:[/quote]

Congrats....when you get 25 years under your belt like I will this year you might get the feeling to do something like this.

:suicide:

:mellow:

[quote name='Actium' post='627655' date='Jan 28 2008, 09:57 AM']Hey guys,

Yesterday I proposed to the love of my life and she has honored me by accepting! We don't know when the ceremony will be, or what type of ceremony will be, but we are looking forward to building our life together!

I have never been so happy.[/quote]

Remember, married men don't live longer, it just SEEMS longer.

:D

Congratulations.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='629483' date='Feb 2 2008, 11:45 PM']Congrats....when you get 25 years under your belt like I will this year you might get the feeling to do something like this.

:suicide:

:mellow:[/quote]

i saw this and said "i got that im 26... then i realized you meant married 25 years... HA..

old ass people.. ^_^

[quote name='Actium' post='630506' date='Feb 6 2008, 10:05 AM']Thanks everyone. We're starting to get into the nitty-gritty of what the ceremony/reception will be like. Still not sure of a date.[/quote]

Great; let me know when you have the invitations ready, and I'll send you my address.

[quote name='Actium' post='630506' date='Feb 6 2008, 10:05 AM']Thanks everyone. We're starting to get into the nitty-gritty of what the ceremony/reception will be like. Still not sure of a date.[/quote]

Congratulations Actium!
Straycat has me beat by a year, 24 years for me & the Mrs. this year. Best thing that ever happened to me was God letting me meet her.

Still don't think she feels the same way.

As for all of the jokes, enjoy.... it may be the last chance you have!

:badger:

What is the only food in the world that is guaranteed to kill a womans sex drive?

Wedding cake!

no ninja

:(

:winky:

Congratulations, man. I know everyone is kidding around with the death watch etc... but let me just say that I hope the 2 of you live a long and happy life together. If I can give you both any advice I'd say to make sure you tell each other "I love you" every day, never leave the house without a kiss, never come in without a kiss, don't go to bed angry, and try your best to make her your best friend. Not too many things nicer than sharing your life with the person you love.

Best wishes to both of you!
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='631428' date='Feb 11 2008, 10:15 AM']Congratulations, man. I know everyone is kidding around with the death watch etc... but let me just say that I hope the 2 of you live a long and happy life together. If I can give you both any advice I'd say to make sure you tell each other "I love you" every day, never leave the house without a kiss, never come in without a kiss, don't go to bed angry, and try your best to make her your best friend. Not too many things nicer than sharing your life with the person you love.

Best wishes to both of you!
MULLY[/quote]

Thanks, Mully. That's good advice and I'm trying to follow it.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Actium' post='630809' date='Feb 7 2008, 03:45 PM']Here's a pic of the happy couple (no, I have no idea how I landed such a cutie-pie!)

[img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u80/golden_sombrero/Us.jpg[/img][/quote]

I'm betting the way you treat her has something to do with it.

Anyways,congrats!I joined the engaged ranks myself last Wednesday to this cutie.

[img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh141/Sox62/Jeanettenewre.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Sox' post='634967' date='Feb 23 2008, 10:35 AM']I'm betting the way you treat her has something to do with it.

Anyways,congrats!I joined the engaged ranks myself last Wednesday to this cutie.

[img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh141/Sox62/Jeanettenewre.jpg[/img][/quote]

Congrats to both of you!

Archived