*OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM SUPER BOWL XLll THREAD*

oldschooler

maroney 8 carries for 11 yds. giants DL are clearly controlling this game. man, i'd love to have a line like that! run the ball, defend the run...make the other offense one dimensional. it sounds so simple, yet we're so far away from that concept. we gotta start working on our DL in the draft. ellis would make a good start.

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='629733' date='Feb 3 2008, 08:15 PM']Look what happens to even good qb's when they get pressured and hit. I hope Zimmer brings the heat next year !

Go G-MEN[/quote]

That's been my thoughts as I watch. I think we'll see a more aggressive defense this year. Both of the new D coaches seem to lean toward that philosophy.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='629737' date='Feb 3 2008, 08:21 PM']That's been my thoughts as I watch. I think we'll see a more aggressive defense this year. Both of the new D coaches seem to lean toward that philosophy.[/quote]

but even so, look at the studs they have on that DL! we have to get zimmer the tools to work with if we expect his defenses to do well. it isn't just "all coaching".

[quote name='JC' post='629723' date='Feb 3 2008, 06:36 PM']Commercials kind of suck this year. Though the bud light one with carlos mencia was pretty funny even though it was basically the same thing as last year.[/quote]
He's resorting to ripping himself off now as opposed to other comics.

Don't worry, UK...this is a classic NBA type set up...ya know, Spurs struggle against the Timberwolves or some schmucks...fall behind...stage "courageous comeback"...win in last two minutes...blah fucking blah.

The NFL has to keep the TV's on...sell more Budweiser and Samsungs.

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='629749' date='Feb 4 2008, 01:18 PM']Don't worry, UK...this is a classic NBA type set up...ya know, Spurs struggle against the Timberwolves or some schmucks...fall behind...stage "courageous comeback"...win in last two minutes...blah fucking blah.

The NFL has to keep the TV's on...sell more Budweiser and Samsungs.[/quote]

Are you suggesting a game being refereed by Mike Carey could be fixed? I'm shocked. :D

Archived