Soviet Techno !

BlackJesus

Not necessarily posting my opinion on either, but how is BlackJesus eulogizing over the CCCP any different than people mourning the fall of the Third Reich?

Imagery works well enough at swaying weak minds, but I like substance. Have you ever been to Eastern Europe, BJ?

Just because Reagan and the boys were wrong on Foreign Policy in the 80s doesn't mean that the USSR was right.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='643538' date='Mar 14 2008, 09:09 PM']Why don't you move there....just askin <_<[/quote]

[b]1. Note the :ninja: in the fucking title bar

2. In case you didn't get the memo ... the Soviet Union no longer exists[/b]

[quote name='#22' post='644374' date='Mar 18 2008, 01:17 PM']how is BlackJesus eulogizing over the CCCP any different than people mourning the fall of the Third Reich?[/quote]
[b]Well ... for starters the CCCP were the primary ones who defeated the Nazi's, took most of the casualties, did most of the fighting, and "saved" the world from Nazism. I know Americans who usually show up at the very end and claim the credit don't see it this way ... but that's the reality. [i](Cue up the opening scene of the film Gladiator ... America = Emperors late arriving son)[/i][/b]

[quote name='#22' post='644374' date='Mar 18 2008, 01:17 PM']Imagery works well enough at swaying weak minds, but I like substance.[/quote]
[b]Well it's a good thing the US doesn't have a chimp like president landing on Air Craft Carriers surrounded by colorful telletubbies, and declaring [i]"Mission Accomplished"[/i] when the war is just getting started. :yawn:[/b]

[quote name='#22' post='644374' date='Mar 18 2008, 01:17 PM']Have you ever been to Eastern Europe, BJ?[/quote]
[b]Eastern Germany, before the wall came down .... and after ... yes.

But at present most of Eastern Europe is even more Capitalistic than Western Europe ... so a current trip would be of no help in whatever you are attempting to imply. I also have dozens of friends who were raised behind the Iron Curtain that I speak to extensively on life under Soviet style communism. [/b]

Archived