Advice Please

J. Lindsey

This year I am going to the Reds opening game, and I have never been before; therefore, I was hoping some of you who have gone before could tell me what to do that isnt possible for a normal game. I'm sure it will be packed, so what time should I arrive to park, and wheres the parade at, tailgating, after game stuff? Just advice, or ideas to make it a better expeirence.

I appreciate it!

If you really want to have a good time, take me with you :)

all jokes aside, i've never been, but i would suggest going to the parade and making a big long day out of it...

i'm sure you can get better advice from someone that has been there on opening day...

if you like dave and busters type of places. i would go to newport to the game place there. i forget what its called. 1530 is broadcasting from there and they have an unlimited game card till first pitch and a breakfast buffet. its a great pre game place. plus u can park at newport and take the 1 dollar bus over to the stadium and back. i did it the year Bush threw out the first pitch. it was the most fun ive had on opening day and i go almost every year.

Archived