Cedrick Wilson, come on down!

MAGICTOUCH

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='649078' date='Apr 4 2008, 01:41 PM']Yeah because a rookie quarterback can come and be better than our pro bowl QB right away :rolleyes:

Are you 5?[/quote]

no but Carson palmer could easily net 5 players.

while the QB play might/probably go down, the play at 4 other positions could get better

as a team we are more than 1 player away, so no matter how good Carson is it means nothing if the defense continues to be horrible.

what if we moved Carson to Atlanta for their first rounder and all 3 of their 2nd rounders?

are you saying there is not a gain in overall value to the franchise?

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='649084' date='Apr 4 2008, 01:53 PM']minimum chance??? You're out of your mind. Get some LB's healthy, get a healthy RB (whether that is Rudi / Irons / Perry / or a new draft pick), and we're immediately at the top of the division fighting with Pitt, and maybe Cleveland... do those things and get a stud DT and I think we win the division.[/quote]

ok, if we add 4 players maybe we can contend with Pitt and Cleveland

what about Baltimore, they just don't existent now?

but adding 4 starting players is really easy in one off season

does not address no WRs either: TJ wants out, Chad wants out, Henry is out, Chatman is trash

[quote name='preceptor' post='649090' date='Apr 4 2008, 02:07 PM']no but Carson palmer could easily net 5 players.

while the QB play might/probably go down, the play at 4 other positions could get better

as a team we are more than 1 player away, so no matter how good Carson is it means nothing if the defense continues to be horrible.

what if we moved Carson to Atlanta for their first rounder and all 3 of their 2nd rounders?

are you saying there is not a gain in overall value to the franchise?[/quote]
thank you..someone..who thinks out of the box..you obviously are over the age 5..like myself..it's people like aki who are blinded and have no mind of their own...thanks for using your noggin

[quote name='preceptor' post='649117' date='Apr 4 2008, 03:47 PM']ok, if we add 4 players maybe we can contend with Pitt and Cleveland

what about Baltimore, they just don't existent now?

but adding 4 starting players is really easy in one off season

does not address no WRs either: TJ wants out, Chad wants out, Henry is out, Chatman is trash[/quote]
their is really nobody of trade value on the defense..it makes perfect sense to trade carson...lose to gain..I agree 100% with you

[quote name='bengalfevercatchit' post='649138' date='Apr 4 2008, 03:49 PM']thank you..someone..who thinks out of the box..you obviously are over the age 5..like myself..it's people like aki who are blinded and have no mind of their own...thanks for using your noggin[/quote]

Thanks....as much as it pains me to trade away a top 5 QB, the more I think about it it makes so much sense for the long term viability of our team. Can you just imagine the wide array of top picks and maybe even some players we could net?

[quote name='bengalfevercatchit' post='649140' date='Apr 4 2008, 03:53 PM']their is really nobody of trade value on the defense..it makes perfect sense to trade carson...lose to gain..I agree 100% with you[/quote]

So true....we need major league help on defense. A Carson trade could help us greatly in that area.

[quote name='preceptor' post='649141' date='Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM']Thanks....as much as it pains me to trade away a top 5 QB, the more I think about it it makes so much sense for the long term viability of our team. Can you just imagine the wide array of top picks and maybe even some players we could net?[/quote]
and with our recievers unsettled..and a mediocore running game...what good is the qb position without much help...we have tried to build around him..it's not working!

[quote name='bengalfevercatchit' post='649145' date='Apr 4 2008, 03:57 PM']and with our recievers unsettled..and a mediocore running game...what good is the qb position without much help...we have tried to build around him..it's not working![/quote]

What is it with our WRs wanting out anyway? They don't know how good they have having Carson flinging the rock to them.

[quote name='preceptor' post='649146' date='Apr 4 2008, 04:00 PM']What is it with our WRs wanting out anyway? They don't know how good they have having Carson flinging the rock to them.[/quote]
can you imagine chad in the locker room this year?...good lord we got problems..we don't need his act....we will not even be able to catch the brownstains this year with his shinaniagns(sp?)..anyway...I'm tired of every thing going on..go reds?:)

[quote name='bengalfevercatchit' post='649053' date='Apr 4 2008, 01:25 PM']just because someone has a different opinion than the "norm" ..I'm a troll?...maybe a "chicagobengal" could be a questionable troll.[/quote]

No it's because your posting from Willow Grove PA...get the fuck out of here with that shit fucking steelers fan.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='649151' date='Apr 4 2008, 04:04 PM']No it's because your posting from Willow Grove PA...get the fuck out of here with that shit fucking steelers fan.[/quote]

I don't get it....I didn't find anything he said that bad. So what if he's from PA....you got some guy from Chicago. I myself live in MN now...is that bad? Touchy, touchy....let's be adults now.

[quote name='preceptor' post='649215' date='Apr 4 2008, 06:44 PM']I don't get it....I didn't find anything he said that bad. So what if he's from PA....you got some guy from Chicago. I myself live in MN now...is that bad? Touchy, touchy....let's be adults now.[/quote]

Why dont you start being an adult by not trolling boards.

Buh-Bye :wave:

Archived