2008 March Madness Thread

JC

[quote name='IKOTA' post='646973' date='Mar 28 2008, 10:45 PM']There was no "big return"....the game was at WVU. Also, he told KSU upon taking that job that if the WV job ever came open, that was the ONLY job he would leave KSU for. It just so happened that it came open one year after he took the KSU job......how is that his fault? He didn't show his "true colors" by taking his dream job, that's just your bias showing. The man may be many things, but his loyalty cannot be questioned. But don't let facts stop your rant though :lol:

He outcoached Kryzewekskseoiaeaoeeioeiisiski in the 2nd Rd this year, in the.............................tournament. He must have lucked out though.....he obviously sucks at coaching in the tourney.

Maybe UC fans "cling to this drunken loser" because of where he took the program from where it was at?[/quote]
I retract everything I said, because, while in the midst of calling Bob Huggins a drunken loser, I was, you know, drunk.
:lol:

me 3...

now, just root for a Kansas - Memphis final with a

Rock-Chock-Jayhawk victory and I'm in the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALAS, i don't think it'll happen... -_-

Archived