Bengals PS2 Controller

[quote name='creechnasty' date='Mar 30 2005, 02:50 AM']UHHHHHH.... evidently you've never heard of a game called resident evil 4.... or ANY  nintendo made games......
[right][post="69368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I've only played gamecube about 3 times and that was when it first came out. Also, I didnt know they made resident evil for gamecube. I use to play it on playstation a long time ago, but I haven't played it for a long time.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Mar 30 2005, 11:09 AM']I dont know man, ANY nintendo game??

[img]http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000066JRN.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/img]

My understanding for the premise of this game is that Mario goes around cleaning things? I dont want to do housework in a video game.
[right][post="69466"][/post][/right][/quote]

Nah, bro. It's actually a pretty damn difficult and fun game. The basic premise is the whole Peach gets kidnapped a bunch of times, and you also have to like clean up the island you were vacationing on, because some guy disguised himself as you, and the feds think it was you. The water pack makes room for some nifty( :lol: ) moves.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='eskimo' date='Mar 30 2005, 02:38 PM']I've only played gamecube about 3 times and that was when it first came out.  Also, I didnt know they made resident evil for gamecube. I use to play it on playstation a long time ago, but I haven't played it for a long time.
[right][post="69640"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yea, bro. For a long time now. The Big N signed an exclusive deal with Capcom a WHILE back so that the Resident Evil series would be exclusive to the Cube; kinda like what Sony and Rockstar did to keep GTA 3 and GTA:VC exclusive to the PS2(at least until the double pack came out). They completely remade the original Resident Evil game from the PS1 and brought it to the GC with new graphics and cutscenes back around 2002or3. Then they came out with Resident Evil 0 a few years ago. The most recent one is Resident Evil 4, which in my opinion, is one of the best action games of ALL TIME. Just a completely enthralling experience. I played that game for 4-5 hours at a time. It's also coming out on the PS2 later this year, though, since the deal with Nintendo has expired by now.
The Cube really has some great games, though.

Guest BadassBengal
Another good RPG coming out this year for the Xbox, for anyone who cares, is Jade Empire. The game is gonna be truly awesome. It's made by the same people who made KOTOR and the Baulder's Gate games. Seriously look up some info on it at Gamespot or IGN and watch some vids of it. It's gonna be somethin special.
And a good action game coming out soon for the Xbox is Advent Rising. The story for the game was written by Orson Scott Card(the Ender's series) and the game looks really promising right now. Check otu some info on that one too...

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Mar 30 2005, 08:58 PM']Nah, bro. It's actually a pretty damn difficult and fun game. The basic premise is the whole Peach gets kidnapped a bunch of times, and you also [b]have to like clean up the island you were vacationing on[/b], because some guy disguised himself as you, and the feds think it was you. The water pack makes room for some nifty( :lol: ) moves.
[right][post="69761"][/post][/right][/quote]

Cleaning and Video games should never go in the same sentance. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Mar 30 2005, 05:58 PM']Nah, bro. It's actually a pretty damn difficult and fun game. The basic premise is the whole Peach gets kidnapped a bunch of times, and you also have to like clean up the island you were vacationing on, because some guy disguised himself as you, and the feds think it was you. The water pack makes room for some nifty( :lol: ) moves.
[right][post="69761"][/post][/right][/quote]

This game is difficult. I got to a point in the game where I could go to 4 different worlds but could not for the life of me complete any of the levels. So I deleted the file and now I have to start all over. It does get old after you've went through most of it once already.

Another great Gamecube game is Pikmin. Very cool concept. Haven't beaten Pikmin 2 yet, but I haven't spent that much time on it.

[quote name='natifanatic' date='Mar 31 2005, 12:09 PM']This game is difficult.  I got to a point in the game where I could go to 4 different worlds but could not for the life of me complete any of the levels.  So I deleted the file and now I have to start all over.  It does get old after you've went through most of it once already. 

Another great Gamecube game is Pikmin.  Very cool concept.  Haven't beaten Pikmin 2 yet, but I haven't spent that much time on it.
[right][post="69962"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Eternal Darkness was quite enjoyable too.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='sean' date='Mar 31 2005, 01:54 PM']Eternal Darkness was quite enjoyable too.
[right][post="70029"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Hell yea. I loved that game. And another good one was Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2. The one that came out when the GC first released, not the crappier one that came out like a year ago. That game was complete eye candy, and it's still one of the prettiest console games I've ever played. Very fun game, also.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='natifanatic' date='Mar 31 2005, 12:09 PM']This game is difficult.  I got to a point in the game where I could go to 4 different worlds but could not for the life of me complete any of the levels.  So I deleted the file and now I have to start all over.  It does get old after you've went through most of it once already. 

Another great Gamecube game is Pikmin.  Very cool concept.  Haven't beaten Pikmin 2 yet, but I haven't spent that much time on it.
[right][post="69962"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yea, Pikmin was great. Kinda on the short side, though. Another game I had that was another niche type title was Animal Crossing. The graphics might have looked like ass, but it was the most addictive little game I've ever played in my life.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Mar 26 2005, 05:42 AM']PS2 OWNS XBOX and too bad its not an official ps2 controller.... the off brand ones dont feel right!...great find cj4mvp85!
[right][post="67674"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
man that black helmet with the orange stripes is the bomb, is that going to be an ultimatum.

Archived