Bengals PS2 Controller

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='akiliMVP' date='Mar 26 2005, 06:02 PM']Does your ass have progressive scan?
[right][post="67799"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yea. And I can hook my speakers up to it and have some Dolby 5.1 flowin outta the *****.

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Mar 26 2005, 07:04 PM']Yea. And I can hook my speakers up to it and have some Dolby 5.1 flowin outta the *****.
[right][post="67800"][/post][/right][/quote]
Man, I don't have a DVD player, so could you come over sometime? :huh:

:ninja: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='Mar 26 2005, 06:09 PM']Man, I don't have a DVD player, so could you come over sometime? :huh:
:ninja:   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]
[right][post="67801"][/post][/right][/quote]

Actually, there's something obstructing my DVD input slot at this moment. I have to go "let this obstruction out" and I'll be back in a lil bit...

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='GoBengals' date='Mar 26 2005, 10:00 PM']when threads go retarded

episode 1
[right][post="67877"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Am I the star?!?!!??!?!?!

Guest oldschooler
I can`t believe that no1 has posted the pic of it yet. :roll:

[img]http://www.madcatzstore.com/store/catalog/8226Bengals.gif[/img]

I have a PS2 ...so obviously I prefer it to an XBox [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/27.gif[/img]

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Mar 26 2005, 05:50 PM']All sports games are better on the Xbox than PS2 namely because of the Xbox's better graphical capabilities(don't even try to argue with me about Xbox's graphics and PS2's), and plus Xbox Live is about 20x better than PS2online.
MGS3 blows compared to Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
San Andreas is coming out on the PC and Xbox this year and is just a rehash of the last GTA anyways(I have it, pal)
Halo is number 10 of the top 10 rated games of ALL TIME according to an average of ALL of its reviews, and MGS3 and GTA are nowhere NEAR the 10 ten. Your opinion doesn't mean shit compared to that.
Ninja Gaiden=best action game ever
Why the hell would you want to use the PS2's shitty DVD player? I could play a DVD with my ass better than that POS can.
Xbox's controller S pisses on the dualshock.
Hardly anyone's powercords have fried anything, and if they did, MS would fix it for free, and they already shipped out the new free power cords to whoever wanted one(I got mine last week)
Xbox>PS2, GameCube>PS2, Dog feces> PS2
[right][post="67797"][/post][/right][/quote]

and the adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear of the century award goes to...... none other than [b]baddvdplayinassbengal [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//26.gif[/img] :crazy:

Guest CTBengalsFan

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='Mar 27 2005, 12:03 AM']xbox completley rapes the hell out of ps2 if nothing else for its graphics and xbox live alone.
[right][post="67918"][/post][/right][/quote]

ps2 online is free :crazy:

the only games i play online are sports games, so xbox live is worthless to me when ps2 online is FREE.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' date='Mar 27 2005, 12:05 PM']ps2 online is free :crazy:

the only games i play online are sports games, so xbox live is worthless to me when ps2 online is FREE.
[right][post="68041"][/post][/right][/quote]

That's completely irrelevant, since the majority of people who play videogames online don't just play sports games.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Mar 27 2005, 11:56 AM']and the adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear of the century award goes to...... none other than [b]baddvdplayinassbengal [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//26.gif[/img]   :crazy:
[right][post="68039"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol:
You call me an adorable cuddly wuddly teddy bear just because you have NOTHING to argue against me with? I mean, come on. I thought [b]I[/b] was the 15 yr old here. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//27.gif[/img]

You guys realize this is a pointless arguement....

You freaks are fighting over OPINIONS.....

Technically just looking at hardware the ratings would go:

1. X-BOX

2. Gamecube

3. PS2....

That is irrefutable science folks.....

BUT they ALL make good games that only come out on their respective systems... so stop being losers people...

NASTYNATI i blame all of this on you.... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

PS2 OWNS XBOX = :crazy:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

[quote name='The Scales' date='Mar 26 2005, 11:59 AM']Madden on Ps2 is better than on the xbox.
Mvp on Ps2 is better than on the xbox.
Metalgearsolid3 is only on Ps2.
San Andreas is only on Ps2.
Gran Turismo4?
Halo sucks.
Ninja Gaiden was the Bees Knees Though.
My Ps2 is the size of a dvd case, and you can play dvds without buying a remote.
The ps2 controller shats on the xbox troller.
The xbox is a big heavy pile shiza.  Not to mention that many power cords have fried owners xbox consoles, rendering them a  nonworking pile of shite(seen it first hand) Oh and so sorry if it's out of warranty. FUCK MICROSOFT FOREVER!!  Windows is garbage just like the stinkbox.

I do like the gamecube though...had one for a minute or six.
[right][post="67753"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

The XBox has its moments. It has a little faster load time than the PS2 which makes for faster gameplay. And some games I prefer on XBox. One thing that is better is XBox live, better than PS2 online. So here are my ratings.

Processing speed:
1. Gamecube
2. XBox
3. PS2

Games:
1. PS2
2. XBox
3. Gamecube

Gameplay:
1. PS2
2. Gamecube
3. XBox

Controller:
1. PS2
2. Gamecube
3. XBox

Malfunction factor:
1. Gamecube
2. PS2
3. XBox

Online:
1. XBox
2. PS2
3. Gamecube

CPU Ability:
1. XBox
2. PS2
3. Gamecube

Overall:
1. PS2 - 16
T2. XBox - 13
T2. Gamecube - 13

Anything missing??

Games:
1. PS2
2. XBox
3. Gamecube

I think Gamecube beats XBox on the available titles. Wind Waker, Pikmin, and the SSB:M are all better than Halo OR Halo 2.
Timesplitters 2/Future Perfect are both just as good, and for all 3.

edit: and you should do one on aesthetic goodness of the system itself.
and cost.

[quote name='The Scales' date='Mar 26 2005, 02:59 PM']Madden on Ps2 is better than on the xbox.
Mvp on Ps2 is better than on the xbox.
Metalgearsolid3 is only on Ps2.
San Andreas is only on Ps2.
Gran Turismo4?
Halo sucks.
Ninja Gaiden was the Bees Knees Though.
My Ps2 is the size of a dvd case, and you can play dvds without buying a remote.
The ps2 controller shats on the xbox troller.
The xbox is a big heavy pile shiza.  Not to mention that many power cords have fried owners xbox consoles, rendering them a  nonworking pile of shite(seen it first hand) Oh and so sorry if it's out of warranty. FUCK MICROSOFT FOREVER!!  Windows is garbage just like the stinkbox.

I do like the gamecube though...had one for a minute or six.
[right][post="67753"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

The power cord was a RECALL. So you are lying if you are saying your friend couldn't return it. In fact I doubt your claim of witnessing it since your warranty statement is BULLSHIT.

Your PS2 is the size of a DVD case???? I suppose you have the special secret one that no one else has seen huh?

The XBox is heavy because IT HAS AN INTERNAL HARD DRIVE! Besides, my conole gaming machine is not a walkman. When I take it to a friends house I don't have a problem lifting it.... Maybe you need to work out a little more.

The X-Box [b]SMOKES[/b] the PS2 hardware wise. This is simply a matter of fact.

I have played Madded 2005 on PS2, Gamecube and X-Box, and there is no question that the X-Box version is better.

You may not need to buy a dongle to play DVD's. But you have to buy memcards to play your games. I bought an X-Box to play VIDEO GAMES not to be my DVD player. I would rather have a HD that I can save games on, record music to, patch games on ETC ETC ETC.....

Oh yeah... Madden is better on PS2? Personally I like getting roster updates.

As far as game availability.... The only reason X-Box has a slow start on games is because all the Japanese game makers REFUSED to make titles for it. This has largely been corrected since these companies dedided they like money better than Nationalism. This should be a reason to buy the X-Box. Fuck that industry manipulating boycot bullshit. X-Box is easier to program for since it uses standard API's. The only trick is programming for the unified memory architecture that the NFORCE platform provides.

Oh you got me! My PS2 is two inches longer and one half inch thicker than my Madden case.

I've seen the light. I going right now to throw my PS2 in the trash, and buy a xbox along with a mad catz Bengal Branded controller.

Thank you for your intelligent and well researched comment. Your personality and I.Q come through quite clearly.

Guest BengalsOwn
I have a PS2, but I would prefer to have an XBOX instead of it.

Oh well, it's not worth arguing about, unless you're a middle school student riding a school bus, or a man in your mid 20's still living with mom.

Guest BengalsOwn

I also like my gamecube, and bought it for the main purpose of playing mario kart, and me and my wife play it nearly every day, and have done so for nearly a year.

I can't wait for the new Zelda though :)

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Mar 28 2005, 07:24 PM']I also like my gamecube, and bought it for the main purpose of playing mario kart, and me and my wife play it nearly every day, and have done so for nearly a year.

I can't wait for the new Zelda though :)
[right][post="68613"][/post][/right][/quote]

Hell yea, that new Zelda is gonna kick major ass. Been waitin for it since SpaceWorld 2000 and they fuggin canceled it. Wind Waker was still a great game, though. I was like 11 when the GC came out, and my family(my dad's also a videogame junkie) and I waited outside of the Best Buy with a bunch of people till midnight for it to release. Got it with Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Madden 2002, and Luigi's Mansion. That winter was the best winter for gaming that I ever had with game such as Super Smash Bros. Melee and Pikmin coming out. Xbox is my fav system now, due to XBL, but i still love the GC.

Archived