Opening day lineup

CTA513

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='650401' date='Apr 8 2008, 11:31 PM']the active MLB lead is 209....[/quote]

Javier Valentine career Pinch hitting numbers .208

Top 5 Pinch hitters of 2007

1. Marlon Anderson, Mets. Just like when he was a regular, Anderson puts the ball in play and is a tough out. [b]Over the past three seasons, he has batted .292 as a pinch hitter.[/b]

2. Wilson Betemit, Yankees. A switch hitter, he's better from the leftside but also holds up from the right. He had three homers in 29 pinch-hit at-bats last season and posted a .447 on-base percentage.

3. Ryan Ludwick, Cardinals. He had the highest slugging percentage (.600) among pinch hitters with at least 30 at-bats in 2007. Ludwick can handle power pitchers and has good plate discipline.

4. Matt Stairs, Blue Jays. He will turn 40 this month, but Stairs still can catch up to any righthander's fastball. He had more walks than strikeouts (7-6) as a pinch hitter last season.

5. Daryle Ward, Cubs. His combination of patience and power makes him a bench asset. The downside: Ward has no chance against lefthanders.

Source Sportingnews.com

ThurmanDUMPster = FUCKING PWNT!

Thank you very much. Take your BS somewhere else.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='650605' date='Apr 9 2008, 03:39 PM']Javier Valentine career Pinch hitting numbers .208

Top 5 Pinch hitters of 2007

1. Marlon Anderson, Mets. Just like when he was a regular, Anderson puts the ball in play and is a tough out. [b]Over the past three seasons, he has batted .292 as a pinch hitter.[/b]

2. Wilson Betemit, Yankees. A switch hitter, he's better from the leftside but also holds up from the right. He had three homers in 29 pinch-hit at-bats last season and posted a .447 on-base percentage.

3. Ryan Ludwick, Cardinals. He had the highest slugging percentage (.600) among pinch hitters with at least 30 at-bats in 2007. Ludwick can handle power pitchers and has good plate discipline.

4. Matt Stairs, Blue Jays. He will turn 40 this month, but Stairs still can catch up to any righthander's fastball. He had more walks than strikeouts (7-6) as a pinch hitter last season.

5. Daryle Ward, Cubs. His combination of patience and power makes him a bench asset. The downside: Ward has no chance against lefthanders.

Source Sportingnews.com

ThurmanDUMPster = FUCKING PWNT!

Thank you very much. Take your BS somewhere else.[/quote]

i said current active. those are in just 2007............whats your point?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='650617' date='Apr 9 2008, 03:54 PM']i said current active. those are in just 2007............whats your point?[/quote]

You do realize at the time you were wanting to throw around numbers in the air. That still nobody knows if they even exist. That we were only 6 games in.

There were some batters in the league still batting over .600.

You argued he was among the best in the league pinch hitters. You were using the first 6 games to determine that?

Smart move.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='650632' date='Apr 9 2008, 04:38 PM']You do realize at the time you were wanting to throw around numbers in the air. That still nobody knows if they even exist. That we were only 6 games in.

There were some batters in the league still batting over .600.

You argued he was among the best in the league pinch hitters. You were using the first 6 games to determine that?

Smart move.[/quote]
CURRENT ACTIVE MEANS OVER THEIR ENTIRE CAREER. Are you really that stupid or are you playing? For God sakes my mom teaches first graders who can follow a conversation better than this.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='650636' date='Apr 9 2008, 04:45 PM']CURRENT ACTIVE MEANS OVER THEIR ENTIRE CAREER. Are you really that stupid or are you playing? For God sakes my mom teaches first graders who can follow a conversation better than this.[/quote]

Yeah i apologize for the confusion. I misunderstood your terming.

Eitherway. When it comes to value. Career stats dont mean shit.

Its what they do now. Not what they did then. What they did then weighs very little on teams scouting. Are you really that stupid or are you just playing?

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='650642' date='Apr 9 2008, 04:52 PM']Yeah i apologize for the confusion. I misunderstood your terming.

Eitherway. When it comes to value. Career stats dont mean shit.

Its what they do now. Not what they did then. What they did then weighs very little on teams scouting. Are you really that stupid or are you just playing?[/quote]
in a BIG SITUATION you want a guy with experience.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='650688' date='Apr 9 2008, 07:53 PM']your a never ending story of bullshit. LoL[/quote]

Are you 12?

By the end of reading your posts I was waiting for you to call someone a doodyhead, and start talking about how tough your daddy is.

Seriously man... Try to elevate your discourse... As of right now pretty much everything I have read of yours comes off as extremely immature.

Archived