Cueto's first start

number85

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='648582' date='Apr 3 2008, 01:52 PM']Game isnt on tv is it? IVe been watching on espn game cast...[/quote]

Its not on FSN Ohio, but its supposed to be on the Diamondbacks channel.
Right now Im just following it on MLB Gameday.

The Reds could of just had bases loaded with 1 out, but Freel got thrown out a 3rd before Griffey walked.
Now its 1st and 2nd with 2 outs.

[quote name='Agent Orange' post='648595' date='Apr 3 2008, 02:12 PM']uhhh yeah....their website!

[url="http://700wlw.com/main.html"]http://700wlw.com/main.html[/url][/quote]

Unless they have changed their policy, 700wlw online plays pre-recorded stuff during reds games. They aren't permitted to broadcast reds games online, per MLB.

Pisses me of yahoo didn't have him in fantasy leagues untill yesterday so I will probably not get him. I have a waiver in for him and im in the middle of the waiver wire so we will see. I wanted to draft him.

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='648601' date='Apr 3 2008, 01:18 PM']Unless they have changed their policy, 700wlw online plays pre-recorded stuff during reds games. They aren't permitted to broadcast reds games online, per MLB.[/quote]

Exactly, there was a website that Oldschooler use to have that you could listen to 700 live.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='648622' date='Apr 3 2008, 01:43 PM']7 innings 10 ks 1 hit (HR) 92 pitches (68 strikes)...wonder if he'll go back out for the 8th or if we'll let Weathers and Cordero end it.[/quote]

My guess is that he won't be back out for the 8th inning.

Also the Diamondbacks continue walking people as Dunn just walked for the 3rd time today to start off the bottom of the 8th.

[quote name='CTA513' post='648623' date='Apr 3 2008, 01:47 PM']My guess is that he won't be back out for the 8th inning.

Also the Diamondbacks continue walking people as Dunn just walked for the 3rd time today to start off the bottom of the 8th.[/quote]

They sent Weathers out for the 8th...lets hope we dont continue our 8th inning collapses from last year.

Archived