The Reds early TEST of 08'

bgwilly31

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='650706' date='Apr 9 2008, 07:45 PM']and our best hitter didn't get the bunt down. We should cut him.[/quote]
it was a looping curveball that graced the outside corner. He pulled back because he thought it was a ball. You guys are complete morons.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='650719' date='Apr 9 2008, 08:13 PM']foggy has gotten lucky thus far. Through 4 innings. They have been spraying bullets all over the fief just right at people. Patterson has made some great plays.![/quote]

when will you learn to stop saying that? You're as bad as BJ pimping fat dudes. :ninja:

[quote name='number85' post='650779' date='Apr 10 2008, 12:01 AM']Harang and Volquez up next. I would love 2 out of 3 from the brewers[/quote]

DAY GAME TIME>

I love Day games. They help my work day tremendously. Too bad i have to watch highlights to actually see the action though.

HARANG ON THE MOUND.

Lets go babay!
Love to see the reds start off great with a winning series against the division leader! WHo knows if we sweep the stinkypitts we might be leading the division ourselves heading back to chicago. B)

Big game today!

Ok this kinda shit just really rubs me.

They intentionally walk KEPP to LOAD the bases for griff. :o with 1 out.

Reds fans should be licking their chops.

NOW in this situation the LAST FUCKING THING that you as a batter(griff) want to do is hit a ground ball. So being a Major league ball player and hall of famer like griff. You should be able to adjust your swing in order to not play into what the other team so desperately wants you to do. (groundball)

But what does he do. I constantly see this and it pisses me off. I would much rather see them miss and pop one up in the infield rather than hitting a ground ball. Hell i would rather see them strike out.

RANT-OFF.

Archived