My day started off well...

ChicagoBengal

I wake up to find out that I won this year's NCAA pool, and then, after arriving at work, a guy who is a Colts season ticket holder offered me his 3 tickets to the Bengals/Colts pre-season game at the new stadium - and the seats are supposedly incredible. And even better, he's comping me the tix. Too bad a majority of the evening will be spent watching Jordan Palmer and Jeff Rowe battle it out for the number 3 quarterback spot, but still...

Thanks for listening since I know that the above paragraph was almost interesting.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='650244' date='Apr 8 2008, 03:55 PM']I wake up to find out that I won this year's NCAA pool, and then, after arriving at work, a guy who is a Colts season ticket holder offered me his 3 tickets to the Bengals/Colts pre-season game at the new stadium - and the seats are supposedly incredible. And even better, he's comping me the tix. Too bad a majority of the evening will be spent watching Jordan Palmer and Jeff Rowe battle it out for the number 3 quarterback spot, but still...

Thanks for listening since I know that the above paragraph was almost interesting.[/quote]

i had crispix for breakfast, around 10-10:30 or so. then i went to work.

then later i helped one of the begnals players without knowing as a group was hating on ocho sucko..

he seemed purprised... which is wierd.

i assumed he was a college player in town visiting,.. turns out he was on the team all year and i didnt recognize him...

wierd...

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='650343' date='Apr 8 2008, 07:51 PM']Who was this purprised individual?

And thanks a lot for busting my balls - really appreciate it. That's the last time I go out of my way to be an attention whore![/quote]

Kyle Cook, nice guy. center on practice squad i guess...

ps: did i mention i had to get gas at lunch cause i was gonna sit in my car and listen to the radio and make a few calls while i ate and didnt want to stall in the parking lot? then there was a line at the gas station..

kinda sucked. not to mention gas prices are a bit high...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='650346' date='Apr 8 2008, 07:55 PM']Kyle Cook, nice guy. center on practice squad i guess...

ps: did i mention i had to get gas at lunch cause i was gonna sit in my car and listen to the radio and make a few calls while i ate and didnt want to stall in the parking lot? then there was a line at the gas station..

kinda sucked. not to mention gas prices are a bit high...[/quote]

And you probably squandered that perfect opportunity to get a case of Natty Light. Sad, sad.

:ninja:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='650346' date='Apr 8 2008, 06:55 PM']Kyle Cook, nice guy. center on practice squad i guess...

kinda sucked. not to mention gas prices are a bit high...[/quote]
I feel like crap this morning but that got a laugh out of me.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='650337' date='Apr 8 2008, 08:38 PM']then later i helped one of the begnals players without knowing as a group was hating on ocho sucko..

he seemed [b]purprised[/b]... which is wierd.

i assumed he was a college player in town visiting,.. turns out he was on the team all year and i didnt recognize him...

wierd...[/quote]

Reading too many Jaime posts these days GO ^_^ :P

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='650897' date='Apr 10 2008, 10:13 AM']i just had a waffle for my breakfast from eggo. bout to go and meet with contractors about the consturction of my new restaurant. im getting all kinds of contractors fighting to who im giving the bid too. it's great to see them fight for the lowest price :headbang:[/quote]

I'll do it for $20.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='650930' date='Apr 10 2008, 11:06 AM']I ate Fruit Loops with no milk yesterday.
I probably should have went over and milked the neighbors cow . . .[/quote]
Or stop at one of those fancy Wisconsin Roadside restaurants that sell cheese and the occasional Brat.

Archived