My day started off well...

ChicagoBengal

finally got my steak fix. grilled a nice steak, made some mash potatos, corn, vegeterian baked beans, and some home made pasta salad. everything was so freaking awsome. i like my steak medium, how bout you guys ?

i ate on my patio, the weather was freaking awsome. oh, and thats a cell phone picture. thats actuall pretty damn good.

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nammari/0510081730.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='664524' date='May 10 2008, 05:33 PM']finally got my steak fix. grilled a nice steak, made some mash potatos, corn, vegeterian baked beans, and some home made pasta salad. everything was so freaking awsom. i like my stead medium, how bout you guys ?

i ate on my patio, the weather was freaking awsome. oh, and thats a cell phone picture. thats actuall pretty damn good.

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nammari/0510081730.jpg[/img][/quote]
Dude...I'm inviting myself over the next time I'm in town. That looks fantastic.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='664528' date='May 10 2008, 08:09 PM']you let me know when your in town and i'll make it happen.[/quote]

im always in town.. where my steak?

<_<

PS: i also moved to deerfield township/mason, right behind where i work..next to kroger.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='664696' date='May 11 2008, 11:22 PM']im always in town.. where my steak?

<_<

PS: i also moved to deerfield township/mason, right behind where i work..next to kroger.[/quote]

did you move to those townhomes ? the conservatory, cause i used to live there before i bought my house. i live behind where you work right next to cottel park. and we should get together for a grill out. i bet your a mean griller :lol:

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='664865' date='May 12 2008, 04:18 PM']did you move to those townhomes ? the conservatory, cause i used to live there before i bought my house. i live behind where you work right next to cottel park. and we should get together for a grill out. i bet your a mean griller :lol:[/quote]

yea, they are called somerset now... same joint tho... got a 3 bedroom, very nice place.. and of course i use a tank of gas a month driving to work now...

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='665280' date='May 13 2008, 10:46 PM']how much they taxing you ? i was paying about 1100 or 1200 a month for them townhomes! <_< rip off, my mortgage payment now is about that! i did that for 2 years till i got my house.[/quote]

man o man apartments and towneholmes have skyrocketed since the subprime market crashed, the towneholmes are $1400/month and completely sold out (atleast last month, looked like 2 folks moved out). with all specials they were $1275-ish...

im in the actual 3 bedroom apartments.. waaaay in the back.. and im under $1150. which frankly is a steal for the area and the market.. it was the last 1 and i called the day it came vacant..

apartments have gone up since not everyone can just buy a house like before.

the 3 bedroom apt is actually larger than the townehome, just no garage..

place is huge for an apartment.. we are lovin it.. not to mention i got gas 13 days ago and have 80% tank left..

i liked living there just couldn't wait to pay mortgage instead of rent. which is im sure is what you wanna do from previous conversations with you. but yeah, shit aint cheap no more and i love where we both live now. very nice out this way. shit, thinking about it, we should ride to the games together. we're naigbors now lol. save on gas :lol:

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='665331' date='May 14 2008, 02:08 AM']i liked living there just couldn't wait to pay mortgage instead of rent. which is im sure is what you wanna do from previous conversations with you. but yeah, shit aint cheap no more and i love where we both live now. very nice out this way. shit, thinking about it, we should ride to the games together. we're naigbors now lol. save on gas :lol:[/quote]

ha, definetly, good to see you again, been a while,

im about to enharit(sp?) a van, so i may have a go-bengals.com ride on my hands by season start.

Archived