My day started off well...

ChicagoBengal

[quote name='GoBengals' post='651947' date='Apr 13 2008, 10:45 PM']what the fuck are you talking about.....

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

[img]http://www.littlecaesars.com/images/products/crazy_combo.jpg[/img][/quote]

I'll admit, I've never had any that look as good as in that picture, but every time I've had them they've been average.

If you want damn good breadsticks, venture up to columbus (just off campus) and get yourself some Pokey Stix from Gumby's. Fresh Baked Pizza Crust Smothered with Mozzarella Cheese, Garlic Butter & Italian Spices – Served with Ranch or Pizza Sauce for Dipping)

[img]http://www.hometowninvasion.com/photos/470/3IMG_2517.jpg[/img]

(no the bunny looking thing doesn't come with them)

[quote name='GoBengals' post='651964' date='Apr 13 2008, 11:16 PM'][b]they kinda look like papa johns cheese sticks.[/b].. which im not a huge fan of as they lack the spice and garlicness of something better.. im also a big provolone fan.. mozzerella is the whore of pizza cheeses,, provolone is where its at...[/quote]

I've noticed that on the recent papa john's commercials. pokey stix are much better. they have the italian spices that papa john's lacks.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='651873' date='Apr 13 2008, 05:14 PM']In a perfect world, breakfast sandwiches would be composed of slices of sausage mashed between Lil' Caeser's crazy bread and covered in Lucky Charms...just sayin'....[/quote]

Go easy, Bung - pretty soon, you'll be proposing oversized bacon cheeseburgers served on doughnuts.

"Luther burger" = disgusting.
[img]http://www.channel4.com/food/images/mb/Channel4/4Food/features/2007/oct/week_2/top%2010/luther_lg_01.jpg[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' post='652677' date='Apr 16 2008, 06:03 AM']totally getting mcdonalds for breakfast...[/quote]
Glad to hear it. Yesterday I cooked up some scrambled eggs before we were off to work and took the leftover Grands along with some sausage links and did the homemade breakfast sandwich. Not bad, but a bit messy.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='652744' date='Apr 16 2008, 08:42 AM']just found out my part time job I've had is ending by august. Not unexpected, but it sucks to hear. :([/quote]
That's lame. I guess at least you have a few months to find something else?

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='652764' date='Apr 16 2008, 10:18 AM']That's lame. I guess at least you have a few months to find something else?[/quote]

yea, I don't blame them. it was only going to be a 1-2 month thing while i landed something else, and I've been there 7 months now. There's just very little out there right now and I'm restricted to the dayton area. It'll work itself out in the end.

• 4 weeks later...

i had a belgium waffle today from bob evans, it was fucking great. that mother fucker was huge. im craving steak for dinner. should i go buy one at krogers and grill it, or go out to a restaurant to eat one. with gas prices though i should just go buy one and grill it. i love grilling :tailgate:

I settled for eggs on toast for brekkie. Found a couple of English-style pubs, and had pints of Abbot Ale, Old Peculiar, and Tetley's during our afternoon pub crawl. Made up some fresh squid and scallops for dinner. Some veggie kebabs with mushrooms, bell pepper and zucchini were a nice addition on the side. I love having the Vic Market so close ^_^

The squid was a bit strange to prepare for the first time, but it turned out great. B)

Kang, your life is quite glamorous.

I started off the day with a bowl of generic apple jacks. They kind of tasted burnt. Also rocked out a bagel with butter. Then my 2 1/2 year old woke up much earlier than anticipated and I now feel like a truck hit me.

This thread won't die, will it? That's cool, though.

And Rumble, I could live on Bob Evans gravy. In fact, sometimes I wish my blood type was Sausage Gravy.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='664439' date='May 11 2008, 12:24 AM']Kang, your life is quite glamorous.

I started off the day with a bowl of generic apple jacks. They kind of tasted burnt. Also rocked out a bagel with butter. Then my 2 1/2 year old woke up much earlier than anticipated and I now feel like a truck hit me.

This thread won't die, will it? That's cool, though.

And Rumble, I could live on Bob Evans gravy. In fact, sometimes I wish my blood type was Sausage Gravy.[/quote]
I would *kill* for Bob Evans sausage gravy. With Oz customs, I'd have to in order to get it beyond the border <_<

And BTW, by life is no where near as glamorous as it might seem from afar. I'm just living on the other side of the globe. That's about the extent of the excitement, trust me. <_<

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='664448' date='May 10 2008, 09:12 AM']bout to go to the store to buy me some steaks for tonights dinner since i didn't eat one yesterday. im craving a steak :drool:[/quote]
I have a beautiful Porterhouse ready to go, but I'm not sure if I'm going that route or the grilled chicken wing route. Decisions...

Archived