*General REDS discussion*

bgwilly31

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='678437' date='Jul 12 2008, 09:51 AM']Your avatar is by far the gayest on this forum. I hope your proud.
Seriously is it supposed to be funny(cuz its not) or if thats a mug shot of you, i apologize.[/quote]

Ill let you know when I care what you think.

I hope you dont wait, because Im not sure I ever will.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='681714' date='Jul 26 2008, 10:43 PM']Homer Baily is awesome![/quote]

he was fucked. colorado is the hottest hitting team in baseball right now and the reds were fucking shit up in the field all day. 2 errors plus griffey dropped a foul ball and fucked up on a fly ball taht was considered a hit cuz he wasnt within 20 feet of it when it hit the ground. it was a PATHETIC day.

Fire sale it is!!

This team reeks of ineptitude...lackadasical, horrendous defense, terrible base running, atrocious hitting with men on base and on and on ..
Baker will find a way to ruin most of the arms of the starters before its all said and done as well...EV and Cueto have thrown more than 2100 pitches yet he still continues to let them throw more and more, Cueto registering 120 rencently.....Oh and how is Aaron Harnag doing this year?? thats right he's on the DL as well.....

How about letting an aged player bat third all year even though he cant catch up to most fastballs and his average hovers around .240?

This team is bad and Baker is gone after the campaign ends thank god..

Archived