Chad is going to feel like a major ASS!

[quote name='Harley' post='657158' date='Apr 25 2008, 02:03 PM']He's going to look like an ass regardless if the Bengals force him to sit. No playing time = no spotlight, no paycheck and fewer endorsements. It will be nice to see him eat crow as begs to come back.[/quote]

But not at the expense of the team. Given Cj says he will not play, this team is currently without a #1 WR. Despite many opinions Tj is not a #1 ------- just ask Tim McGee whom came out this week and said so.

Behind Tj we have zero proven wide outs. Chatman/Holt have not stayed healthy but Utecth will help.

So the question is, sit on Cj to make a point and the team may suffer or move Cj and replace him via trade/picks etc... To be honest I could give a rat's ass about Cj playing/leaving or us making a point as long as we make the playoffs with a shot at the Super Bowl.

I think Carson Palmer can and will make a new receiving star in the NFL to go along with TJ. I believe (no gut feeling) we will be OK in the passing game this year without Chad.

Let [color="#FF0000"]Chad and his CIRCUS [/color]stay away until he apologies to the Bengals.

Archived