Are these trannies?

Seriously, I can't tell if these are guys cross-dressing, if they used to be dudes, or if they are actually women (perhaps the most frightening scenario).

Pittsburgh fans - yikes. A common refrain.

[img]http://f3.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nhl_experts__2/ept_sports_nhl_experts-451898938-1210401180.jpg?ymdWtW_CZU_UXlY2[/img]

A big reason for suspicion is that the one on the right looks like Jimmy Kimmel.

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='664461' date='May 10 2008, 11:13 AM']Seriously, I can't tell if these are guys cross-dressing, if they used to be dudes, or if they are actually women (perhaps the most frightening scenario).

Pittsburgh fans - yikes. A common refrain.

[img]http://f3.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nhl_experts__2/ept_sports_nhl_experts-451898938-1210401180.jpg?ymdWtW_CZU_UXlY2[/img]

A big reason for suspicion is that the one on the right looks like Jimmy Kimmel.[/quote]
Oh come on GTG, who are you trying to fool. After a dozen or so Iron City beers, you'd be licking their mustaches!

Seriously (sort of), I think their sign originally said "Got A Penis" instead of "Go Pens". It's all becoming so clear now.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='664537' date='May 10 2008, 06:40 PM']whats really funny is, 90% of the people here, had you posted this and said "peep these whores" woulda responded "id hit that shit"

because they have low standards....[/quote]
Guilty...but in my case, it would be "hitting that" in the face with a frying pan to eliminate some of the ugly.

Look likes your average young housewife to me ... a drunken night at a dark club and I may hit one of them. Maybe not, they all look like they have at least 20 pounds on me. Not into women larger than me.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='664537' date='May 10 2008, 08:40 PM']whats really funny is, 90% of the people here, had you posted this and said "peep these whores" woulda responded "id hit that shit"

because they have low standards....[/quote]

i keep my standards low so im never dissapointed :ninja:

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='664841' date='May 12 2008, 02:12 PM']the most popular sport in the world.[/quote]

So "soccer" means jerking off?

I love soccer, but I have higher standers when it comes to playing soccer than these babes.

Archived