A Whole New Kind Of Crazy

Nati Ice

[quote]The Media is trying to pick our [color="#FF0000"]MONINEE.[/color]

We shouldn’t be surprised at [color="#FF0000"]theses [/color]actions by the Media.

Hell, CNN [color="#FF0000"]as [/color]pushed Obama down our throats this whole primary process.

I say to you now, I will not vote for Obama, as he is the [color="#FF0000"]worse [/color]candidate this Democratic Party [color="#FF0000"]has backed ever[/color] and I won’t have any of [color="#FF0000"]this with this[/color] guy.

Hillary should stay in the hunt for the White House as we need her so badly words can’t describe.

Hillary [color="#FF0000"]Please, Please[/color] stay in this fight, enter the general election as an INDEPENDENT, you’ve got my vote.[/quote]

:rofl:

This comment gets an F for grammar from me.

Clinton will eventually concede. Then she'll ask her supporters to get behind Obama. And for the most part, they will. Obama over McCain ought to be a no-brainer for anyone who has been alive the past eight years, but I suspect it'll be close in the general. (Barring extraordinary circumstances not related to the economy.)

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='670137' date='Jun 3 2008, 05:45 PM']:rofl:

This comment gets an F for grammar from me.[/quote]
Obviously this was from one of the "White, Blue Collar" western Pennsylvania voters that helped Mrs. Clinton achieve her landslide victory in the Keystone state. The only thing this blurb is missing is "5 Time Super Bowl Champions". :ninja:

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='670159' date='Jun 4 2008, 10:46 AM']Obviously this was from one of the "White, Blue Collar" western Pennsylvania voters that helped Mrs. Clinton achieve her landslide victory in the Keystone state. The only thing this blurb is missing is "5 Time Super Bowl Champions". :ninja:[/quote]
:thumbsup:

why the ninja?

Archived