Welp, Fuck You Too Chad Johnson

this cockmonger is really beginning to piss me off. at first i wanted to trade his ass but i know well never get his full value in return so im more than content watching his bitch ass cry, whine, and pout and either give it his all in spite of himself or sit his dumb ass down on the bench for the remainder of his contract.

earth to cj, mike brown will hold on to your contract for the rest of your career and laugh at your bitch ass while he does it.

this is one of the only reasons to like mike brown.

[url="http://youbeenblinded.com/espn-the-magazine-chad-johnson-rick-reilly-party/"]http://youbeenblinded.com/espn-the-magazin...k-reilly-party/[/url]

[quote]It took me a couple of tries to get some words from Chad Johnson, but in the end it was worth the effort. I caught Chad a few minutes after he grabbed the mic to tell T.J. Houshmandzadeh that he loved him and “We’re gonna have a blast tonight since I won’t be there during the season.”

HG: Thanks for the time.

CJ: No problem bruh.

HG: So I’ve read the article in the mag and you say you’re gonna be at camp next week, but is everything good?

CJ: No. It’s not. I still want to be traded but do you know what happens if I don’t show up at camp?

HG: They hit you for $800,000.

CJ: More like $1.8. $1.8?!? Of course I’m showing up. Who wouldn’t? But you know what bothers me the most? They came to me last year and they wanted me to change who I am.

HG: Tone down the celebrations and things like that?

CJ: Nah, I was already doing that. I did the HOF jacket but that wasn’t much. They didn’t want me to be my normal self.

HG: What is your normal self? What do they have a problem with?

CJ: I put a lot of pressure on guys to perform at a high level, like I do. People can’t handle that and then I’m labeled a problem.

HG: I don’t see the celebrations as a problem…

CJ: I’m about to be a problem (laughing).. I might have to go Kobe Bryant, but I’m gonna be traded.

HG: Ok, let’s say you get your wish, the Bengals trade you.. Where do you want to go?

CJ: Philly, Dallas, Washington.. Any of those are good.

HG: No Patriots?

CJ: I mean, you know, they’re already pretty set with what they got. It sounds good but those are my top three teams.

HG: I’m an Eagles fan so I hope you end up in Philly.. You think you and Donovan would put in work?

CJ: Whooo-ooo yeah..

HG: In the NFL the quarterback usually gets the blame for the teams failures and the credit for the wins. Do you think Carson Palmer deserves any blame in Cincy?

CJ: The thing is, I’m the face of the franchise. I’m the one that’s out front so I’m gonna get the blame. That doesn’t bother me though I can handle it, but I think it’s time for us ( Chad and the Bengals) to go our separate ways. I’m the scapegoat so they need to trade me.

HG: We’ll see what happens. Last question, I’ve been asking everybody who they like in the NBA finals.. Who you got?

CJ: I wanna see Kobe win it. After everything he’s been through, the whole Shaq situation, it would be good to see Kobe get one. I like KG too though, so if he wins, that’s cool especially since he was finally able to get out of Minnesota.[/quote]

all talk, no action. Always has been. He'll be there with his tail between his legs.

Besides, let's not pretend Chad's a big guy. Someone will fuck him up if he tries to start shit in the locker room. We should bring Reggie Myles back just for that.

My money's on willie picking him up by his head though.

[quote name='ccartman2' post='670694' date='Jun 5 2008, 10:02 AM']Wow, never really pictured him as the face of the Franchise.[/quote]

Yeah me either. I never really thought of him as the face of the franchise it has always been Palmer. Stinko is more like Side Show Bob.

A few things that stuck out to me.

[quote]I caught Chad a few minutes after he grabbed the mic to tell T.J. Houshmandzadeh that he loved him and “We’re gonna have a blast tonight since I won’t be there during the season.”

CJ: I’m about to be a problem (laughing).. I might have to go Kobe Bryant, but I’m gonna be traded.[/quote]

Sounds like he's planning on showing to camp but not playing during the season and/or just wreak all kinds of havoc in the locker room.

[quote]HG: What is your normal self? What do they have a problem with?

CJ: I put a lot of pressure on guys to perform at a high level, like I do. People can’t handle that and then I’m labeled a problem.[/quote]

After I read the question I was anticipating a response of "I don't even know the answer." But given Chad's response, isn't that what the coaches ask of every player on this team too? If that is what he thinks the real problem the team has with Chad is then he has completely fallen off the boat. Maybe their problem is what you say to every media outlet presented to you about your "teammates". What a numbnut.

It wont win, so I'll happily put it here. ESPN have a "Chad Johnson in six words" competition.

My entry was "Gold teeth, bronze play, wooden head".

He's a tard of the highest order. Does he think only Bengals guys read this? If you were the GM of any other team would you think "there goes a hard-working team-player. I shall have to put in a trade offer for him"??

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='670743' date='Jun 5 2008, 07:10 PM']if he catches 2 TD's in his first game, the fans will be cheering and all will be forgotten.[/quote]

Well let me just put in writing here and now. If Chad gets 5000 yards and 50 TDs this season, run-blocks like the best ever and never says a single word about anything, I'll still think he's a selfish dick and boo him at every possible opportunity.

He is dead to me. I couldn't hate him more if he played in piss and black.

[quote]CJ: I put a lot of pressure on guys to perform at a high level, like I do. People can’t handle that and then I’m labeled a problem.[/quote]

On the day after the Pittsburg playoff loss, Chad uses his athletainer skills to motivate Bengals Office staffers to create a better team.

NSFW:

SFW:

[quote name='VonBlade' post='670744' date='Jun 5 2008, 12:13 PM']Well let me just put in writing here and now. If Chad gets 5000 yards and 50 TDs this season, run-blocks like the best ever and never says a single word about anything, I'll still think he's a selfish dick and boo him at every possible opportunity.

He is dead to me. I couldn't hate him more if he played in piss and black.[/quote]

My thought to a tee!!! No matter what he says or does in the future I will NEVER root for him. If he scores I will cheer for the Bengals but never for him. He is a waste and a fraud of the highest order. I can't see how anyone would ever cheer for him again! Might as well be Hines Ward to me!!!!

[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='670742' date='Jun 5 2008, 01:09 PM']My wish is for fucko to suffer a career ending injury or serious enough to not be the same player again! I promise you guys he will do everything he can to sabotage this season.[/quote]

its just football.

I find it funny that Chad is talking up / comparing himself to Kobe, a guy who, to great acclaim, got control of himself, became a much better teammate, embrace a more selfless style of play...and immediately won the MVP and led his team to the finals and a likely championship.

[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='670866' date='Jun 5 2008, 07:32 PM']Yeah it is, but I hate crybaby millionaires that bitch about money![/quote]

which is fine, but being to the point of wishing bodily harm (or death as some have in other threads) is just a little extreme, particularly for someone who's not worth the time.

Yea, I know people say a lot of things on the internet they don't mean, but they also say a lot of things they do. :shrug:

Archived