Big Brown LOSES at Triple Crown Bid

[quote name='#22' post='671334' date='Jun 7 2008, 06:03 PM'][img]http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1978/1101780529_400.jpg[/img]
[size=5]Steve Cauthen and I both thank you, Big Brown.[/size][/quote]

What an absurd magazine cover. If they strapped a dwarf to Michael Jordan's back while he played, would they dub the little runt "The Best Ever?"

I got excited at the end of the race when it appeared the horse was injured - I thought we might see him get 8 belled on the track too... <_<

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='671363' date='Jun 7 2008, 08:47 PM']What an absurd magazine cover. If they strapped a dwarf to Michael Jordan's back while he played, would they dub the little runt "The Best Ever?"

I got excited at the end of the race when it appeared the horse was injured - I thought we might see him get 8 belled on the track too... <_<[/quote]
Here we have the kid [i]again[/i] talking about something he knows nothing about.

Thanks for playing, though.

I'm glad it didn't happen this year. It's tough to do and any horse that does it next should get alot of respect, but Curlin would have whooped this year's crop of 3 year olds and will stomp Big Brown if they happen to meet in the Breeders Cup.

Archived