What do you do for a living?

bengalfanga

[quote name='mt-bengal' date='Apr 1 2005, 03:14 PM']Hey guys, this is my first post. I live in Billings, Montana and own 6 cellular phone stores all over Montana. Love the site! :)
[right][post="70619"][/post][/right][/quote]
How did you become a bengals fan your not a bandwagon are you?? <_<

[quote name='mt-bengal' date='Apr 1 2005, 03:14 PM']Hey guys, this is my first post. I live in Billings, Montana and own 6 cellular phone stores all over Montana. Love the site! :)
[right][post="70619"][/post][/right][/quote]

so you can get me a deal on a razor, right?

I will trade you some beer!

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' date='Apr 1 2005, 03:54 PM']im a student in 8th grade -_- I am probably the youngest on this board.Oh and by the way no omar jacobs or whatever his name is for heisman IT WILL BE TED GINN JR!ENOUGH SAID :D
[right][post="70604"][/post][/right][/quote]

I'd LOVE for Ginn to win it, but my thinking is Adrian Peterson will win it.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' date='Apr 1 2005, 04:16 PM']How did you become a bengals fan your not a bandwagon  are you?? <_<
[right][post="70621"][/post][/right][/quote]

Bandwagon??? :huh: You cant be a bandwagon fan of the Bengals, its just not possible untill we get into the playoffs and win a few games in them.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Apr 1 2005, 03:31 PM']Bandwagon???  :huh:   You cant be a bandwagon fan of the Bengals, its just not possible untill we get into the playoffs and win a few games in them.
[right][post="70627"][/post][/right][/quote]
it is possible were the best team in the nfl!! :D

[quote name='big_dish' date='Apr 1 2005, 02:16 PM']so you can get me a deal on a razor, right?

I will trade you some beer!
[right][post="70622"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

LOL Who-Dey beer I hope. No I do not carry the Razor I sell Alltel and the Razor is available only to Cingular (Sweet phone however) As far as being on the 8-8 bengals bandwagon I have been a Bengals fan for 20 years and travel once a year to a home game all the way from Montana for the last 6 years. Also I would never pick the Bengals as a bandwagon in Montana, There are a total of 5 Bengal fans in the whole state that I know of so I am always defending them!! It is getting better the past 2 years however. I post on Bengals lair from time to time but it has just died over there so I figured I would try this board.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' date='Apr 1 2005, 04:33 PM']it is possible were the best team in the nfl!! :D
[right][post="70628"][/post][/right][/quote]

It's official you win the "Biggest Homer" award. ;)

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/eb/C-homer.png[/img]

[quote name='mt-bengal' date='Apr 1 2005, 04:34 PM']LOL Who-Dey beer I hope. No I do not carry the Razor I sell Alltel and the Razor is available only to Cingular (Sweet phone however) As far as being on the 8-8 bengals bandwagon I have been a Bengals fan for 20 years and travel once a year to a home game all the way from Montana for the last 6 years. Also I would never pick the Bengals as a bandwagon in Montana, There are a total of 5 Bengal fans in the whole state that I know of so I am always defending them!! It is getting better the past 2 years however. I post on Bengals lair from time to time but it has just died over there so I figured I would try this board.
[right][post="70629"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Well, welcome.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Apr 1 2005, 02:37 PM']It's official you win the "Biggest Homer" award. ;)

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/eb/C-homer.png[/img]
[right][post="70631"][/post][/right][/quote]

That`s my award. :P

[img]http://www.mulletshirts.com/i/mmmullet.jpg[/img]

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Apr 1 2005, 04:40 PM']That`s my award. :P
[img]http://www.mulletshirts.com/i/mmmullet.jpg[/img]
[right][post="70634"][/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

That is such a great pic. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

[quote name='bengalfanfla' date='Apr 1 2005, 03:42 PM']For all you high school students out there, do your work and pass your classes because you dont want to have to sit in my office( which I been doing all week) and hear me say:

" it does not look like you are going to graduate this year because you failed ________".

Oh the tears and the sobbing I have seen this week. Not the best part of my job. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]
[right][post="70599"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

shit son, i read and post some on the board in two of the seven bells we have an ive got a 3.5 GPA, i dont think il be sitting in your office

thanks for the advice though... thatd be a real shitty situation

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Apr 1 2005, 02:21 PM']I do corporate actions work and I work with alot of bonds, you know make rich people richer. <_<   What bank do you work for?  I work for the Nazis...er I mean Deutsche Bank.
[right][post="70578"][/post][/right][/quote]

I work at Scotia Capital. Which is the investment banking arm of the Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS). Been 3 years now, before that, my first job out of university was for the Swiss who helped your Nazi's hide looted gold....UBS. :ninja:

Guest Bengal_Smoov

[quote name='Stanley Wilson's Dealer' date='Apr 1 2005, 03:53 PM']I work at Scotia Capital. Which is the investment banking arm of the Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS). Been 3 years now, before that, my first job out of university was for the Swiss who helped your Nazi's hide looted gold....UBS. :ninja:
[right][post="70641"][/post][/right][/quote]

We deal with BNS sometimes, ib is o.k. work, dealing with people can be a hassle.

[quote name='fancywhodey' date='Apr 1 2005, 01:24 PM']freshman at Bowling green baby

by the way
OMAR JACOBS for heisman 2005 baby!!!!!!!!
[right][post="70580"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

lets be honest... Ted Ginn Jr. is the next Heisman trophy winner from Ohio.

also, when is GO going to move this topic off the football forum!!!???

Guest Claptonrocks
I own 7 drive thrus, 12 rental properties and a used car lot....Im still expanding my endeavors.. I have 2 office workers that manage all the operations for me.
By night Im a bluesman.. I travel the highways from Mississippi to Texas and sometimes up North playing at various roadhouses.. Life is good to me...

Guest BengalsOwn
I'm a data technician, and spend all night monitoring incoming news wires, incoming newspaper stories, incoming magazine stories, monitoring servers used to host these stories, etc.

I own one rental property. I want more, but I'm afraid to take the chance right now because we're building a new house. Maybe a few years down the road I will expand.

Soon though, because the technology field sucks really bad, I will begin my training to become a real estate appraiser.

God I can't wait to get out of a desk. I'm glad I didn't end up wasting 5 years of my life in college for this shit.

I work in the service dept at a car dealership and have to listen and put up withall the pissed off people that come in and want the car worked on. I have to make the customer happy,techs happy,owner happy and try not to loose my mind in the process. Long hours and the pay sucks!. :wacko:

[quote name='The sYck deVelopment' date='Apr 1 2005, 07:19 PM']I work for an insurance company by day...  i bring in 25 million a year of they're 100 billion a year...

and by night i'm a musician/producer
[right][post="70689"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

What kind of music do you produce and perform? I do some writing/recording with some people here in Columbus when I get free time.

Archived