"RELIGULOUS"

BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='675601' date='Jun 26 2008, 01:58 PM']I still don't see what the problem with this is... It is the same with those that are hunters looking for lax gun laws... Some people move to places b/c of lower taxes... Some move to places because they can marry their same sex partner... I see no problem w/ leaving a highly debatable practice like abortion to be decided by states and let the pieces fall where they are...[/quote]

I suppose I just take moral issue with it thats all.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='675602' date='Jun 26 2008, 03:05 PM']lets assume the woman wants to keep the baby and the boyfriend or husband doesn't. Should the men have to pay child support?[/quote]

[b][size=3]No.[/size] In my mind the father should have the right to "opt out" of child support up to the point of the baby being born. (this would only be fair, since the woman can also "opt out" by having an abortion. However if the woman wants to carry to term and the man doesn't want her to - he can't make her abort (her uterus) - but can financially sever ties imo. [/b]

[b]Also of note ... when they outlwed abortion in Ireland ... they then contracted out cruises ... which took the mothers out to international waters ... and then aborted.

Also leaving it up to the states would mean that rich women could afford to fly to Mexico or Canada to abort ... while poor women would be forced to have kids they can't afford. [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='675608' date='Jun 26 2008, 03:25 PM'][b][size=3]No.[/size] In my mind the father should have the right to "opt out" of child support up to the point of the baby being born. (this would only be fair, since the woman can also "opt out" by having an abortion. However if the woman wants to carry to term and the man doesn't want her to - he can't make her abort (her uterus) - but can financially sever ties imo. [/b][/quote]

Good enough.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='675592' date='Jun 26 2008, 02:38 PM']BJ - do you have any kids? And, are you grad school? Last I remember I thought you were still in college in Florida somewhere - just wasn't sure of the latest.[/quote]

[b]I do not have any kids. I am still a PhD student yes. [/b]

all i know is that i, for one, wish more people had abortions sine the vast majority of abortions are done for convenience and not health issues it helps to keep the crime rate down so that your bastard child doesnt grow up to be shot in the face by me when hes caught stealing my fucking stereo a third god damn time.

/rant

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='675649' date='Jun 26 2008, 06:29 PM']all i know is that i, for one, wish more people had abortions sine the vast majority of abortions are done for convenience and not health issues it helps to keep the crime rate down so that your bastard child doesnt grow up to be shot in the face by me when hes caught [b]stealing my fucking stereo a third god damn time[/b].

/rant[/quote]

Sounds like you need to move.. It's like living in a flood plane, why even be there? I would be out the first time my house was broken into, and not planning on shooting people in the face.

[quote name='Lucid' post='675764' date='Jun 27 2008, 10:00 AM']Sounds like you need to move.. It's like living in a flood plane, why even be there? I would be out the first time my house was broken into, and not planning on shooting people in the face.[/quote]

lol Easy to do as long as you have the means to do it.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='675801' date='Jun 27 2008, 11:15 AM']lol Easy to do as long as you have the means to do it.[/quote]

What's the price of 3 stereos + locks/windows + fear for safety + manslaughter trial = vs moving?

Where there's a will theres a way.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='675649' date='Jun 26 2008, 06:29 PM']when hes caught stealing my fucking stereo a third god damn time.[/quote]

[b]Was it a nice stereo ?

Playa's gotta live and be bumpin with 15's you know :ninja:

so don't hate. [/b]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='675649' date='Jun 26 2008, 06:29 PM']all i know is that i, for one, wish more people had abortions sine the vast majority of abortions are done for convenience and not health issues it helps to keep the crime rate down so that your bastard child doesnt grow up to be shot in the face by me when hes caught stealing my fucking stereo a third god damn time.

/rant[/quote]

Damn, bro!! Cant you just bust a cap in his ass? I ain't never seen no half ass MF stealing no stereo!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='675880' date='Jun 27 2008, 03:54 PM']I'm getting a handgun ASAP so I'll be safer. :ninja:

[url="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/06/23/ST2008062300649.html"]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8062300649.html[/url][/quote]

If it wasnt for the ninja I would have thought you were going republican on me.

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='675880' date='Jun 27 2008, 04:54 PM']I'm getting a handgun ASAP so I'll be safer. :ninja:

[url="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/06/23/ST2008062300649.html"]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8062300649.html[/url][/quote]

You mean you live in DC and DON"T have a handgun? :huh:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='675946' date='Jun 28 2008, 01:43 AM']You mean you live in DC and DON"T have a handgun? :huh:[/quote]
[b]Up until now it was [color="#FF0000"]illegal. [/color]

By the way I remember passing out on CincyinDC's couch last year after a night out with him and JamieB. Good to know he had no arms to hold down the fort. :huh: [/b]

;)

[quote name='slim15' post='675955' date='Jun 28 2008, 04:09 AM']i carry a hand gun with me when I leave the house. Its my job to protect my family as a husband and a father[/quote]

Exactly. "Just give them what they want" is fine unless what they want is your kid, your wife, or your life.

Most people have no idea what really goes on out there. The news doesn't show 10%.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='675888' date='Jun 27 2008, 05:06 PM']If it wasnt for the ninja I would have thought you were going republican on me.[/quote]

I enjoy discharging firearms to shoot skeet and/or deer, but if the government took that right away, I wouldn't be terribly sad. In fact, I'd like to see a rigorous firearm certification program. No certificate, no gun.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='675946' date='Jun 28 2008, 01:43 AM']You mean you live in DC and DON"T have a handgun? :huh:[/quote]

I don't live in Marion Barry's DC because it is a phantom. I need a gun in DC like you need scuba gear in Dayton.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='675950' date='Jun 28 2008, 02:50 AM'][b]Up until now it was [color="#FF0000"]illegal. [/color]

By the way I remember passing out on CincyinDC's couch last year after a night out with him and JamieB. Good to know he had no arms to hold down the fort. :huh: [/b]

;)[/quote]

You [i]remember[/i] that night? :ninja:

[quote name='slim15' post='675955' date='Jun 28 2008, 04:09 AM']i carry a hand gun with me when I leave the house. Its my job to protect my family as a husband and a father[/quote]

If you think your family needs that much protection, then something is seriously wrong. Does this guy live down the block or something?
[img]http://blogs.indiewire.com/twhalliii/NoCountryForOldMen3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='675946' date='Jun 28 2008, 12:43 AM']You mean you live in DC and DON"T have a handgun? :huh:[/quote]

Its not as bad as you might think, you just have to know what areas your cracka ass doesnt belong. ^_^

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='675957' date='Jun 28 2008, 04:39 AM']Exactly. "Just give them what they want" is fine unless what they want is your kid, your wife, or your life.

Most people have no idea what really goes on out there. The news doesn't show 10%.[/quote]

out where?

Archived