Bearcat football gets a new look!

bigfeet4real

[quote name='whodey24k' post='675967' date='Jun 28 2008, 11:24 PM']horrible, looks worse than arena and xfl uniforms.[/quote]
I'm not a big fan of the numbers (i still much prefer plainer fonts to something that stylized), but other than that, I like them.

I think the pants are pretty cool - they kind of follow on the Bengals unis, but in a way that suits UC.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='675990' date='Jun 28 2008, 11:16 AM']yea they released these a few months ago. IMO the pants look silly.[/quote]

They aren't all that different from the Bengals pants.

they're pretty good. I mean, UC's never had the "classic" college football uniforms
that never change anyway (ala Notre Dame and Michigan, etc). I hate using the phrase,
but "cutting edge" uniforms for a team like UC fit pretty well. Whatever. Here's to
another season and NOT going to the Papajohns.com Bowl. GET YOUR PIZZA ONLINE!!!!!!!

Speaking of which, I got a good chuckle. I went to the papa johns bowl this past year
in Birmingham (what a shithole!), and when the president of the bowl was like, "we hope
to see all the Cincinnati fans back here next year" everyone started booing. It was great.
I think a BCS bowl is within reach.

Archived